Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ket@mine
Hopefully I can count. This should be my 5th for the day after checking the "todays posts" tab.

This stuff helped me and my GF immensely with work issues, strengthen our relationship, communicate, and get out any type of funk we were stuck in.
I have the lozenge type (aka troches) that dissolve under your tongue like a sub lingual tab.
I like these better than the nasal spray as its easier to dose. The powder you get from dark web hurts when snorted and will build up scar tissue (thats was when used for non therapeutic purpose in the past).
There are even online telemed docs who will RX it in the usa and mail it to your home. Its a life saver. Fck SSRI's. Those things are the devil to me (I know we all respond differently) but those make people a zombie. I want to feel like Im alive.
Keep us apprised please JBurrow. Rite when 9/11 occurred, the gvt was preparing us all that no more could people buy online. But for that tragedy, LE would have shut down places sooner.

But, it sure does seem that no one cares one iota about the stooped people doing tranq on the stoop. on the street.

I mean trying to obtain what your doctor prescribed, should not be so difficult. I don't want a psych med. Tried it once and that is a no for me. i could not fully concentrate.

But this will hopefully open the door for many of us. They started allowing ED meds for me to buy. And that happened to lead to people selling other type meds online. Even amazon until some bitch turned them in. To what gain, karen?

But this could be the opening wherein if we do a zoom conference which is something i am not used to, we mite possibly earn the rite for a dr to actually script us. We tried for yrs to get scripts meeting dr helpers that came to houses. all made illegal. but its A OK to smoke or snort trang and God only knows and live that way on the streets? If they came here from mexico to vote in your elections or bring children to be abused, is that acceptable, but it is not acceptable for the US citizen to be treated with some dignity. LOOK up our records. make new ones. But if men can buy ED meds online via camera, let this again be the start of similar practices. It opened the door to other types of meds.
I guess America the Woke does not care about the health needs of those of us whom are not wearing outfits and carrying protest signs. U know us. We pay the taxes u all mysteriously gain in an unknown stock deal? Oh that is rite. Bill and the rest of you think we are overpopulated. And u all got a new vax. Don't you get it? its hell no for many of us.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

You said it all .... If the "big folks" can't make the big bucks,
they don't care ... It hadn't been about saving our lives in quite sometime...

Open air drug markets, pushing f3nt and tranq ...
I'm not even talking about Krokodil or flakka

How many must die....
What does it look like their final goal is...

I can get arrested for just trying to ease my pain a little,
maybe catch a wink of sleep... Or even *puff-puff-pass*
my anxiety away for a few minutes ...

This stuff here not only addicts, but rots your hide from the inside out...
it indiscriminately kills, maybe not the first time... But when .... It's a game
the folks like us cannot win ....

Ice

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
God help them. It is never too late to repent, Lord.

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
i saw one guy was possessed by a couple demons. Thank God this is not my ministry cuz that one guy, the zombie, had blood on his teeth and chest. what in God's name had he done?

They have no goals to keep them sober. and No one helps them. When the big H hit NYC many years ago, a well known preacher did rehab. he got stabbed. many did. Nicky cruz? But it seems no one is able or willing to help these people.