Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ket@mine
I have been searching for a reliable source for Ket@mine for a long time now.  It is very therapeutic for me and is a shame it is so hard to acquire.  I found a website that claims they have it but it seems too good to be true so I have hesitated in placing an order.

If you know of any trusted sources, I would be eternally grateful.

Thank you
five posts per 24 hour period. get in fifty posts. then u can get PMs and make PMs. and u can see varying levels of vendors.

we are weary of other forums stealing our sources so we adhere to strict rules.

good luck. no more than five per 24 hours until u get ur first fifty posts. do welcome thread. general iop discussion.

You can do it. We run a very tight ship here and DON'T ANYONE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD. IT IS INFO FOR PM ONLY OR YOU BOTH WILL BE BANNED.

LE IS EVERYWHERE NOW. even the usps and ups are being paid to read forums and turn in buyers or vendors.

We won't let anyone take us down. k? But u can follow the rules and hopefully find your needs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-09-2021, 07:05 PM)Charon Wrote: five posts per 24 hour period. get in fifty posts. then u can get PMs and make PMs. and u can see varying levels of vendors.

we are weary of other forums stealing our sources so we adhere to strict rules.

good luck. no more than five per 24 hours until u get ur first fifty posts. do welcome thread. general iop discussion.

You can do it. We run a very tight ship here and DON'T ANYONE RESPOND IN THIS THREAD. IT IS INFO FOR PM ONLY OR YOU BOTH WILL BE BANNED.

LE IS EVERYWHERE NOW. even the usps and ups are being paid to read forums and turn in buyers or vendors.

We won't let anyone take us down. k? But u can follow the rules and hopefully find your needs.

Ok Charon.  I will do my best.  Thank you.
Actually despite it not being the best way of going about asking for Ket.

I would be interested if anyone knows of any good sources that are able to post just smallish amounts to start with and then if everything is good i will probably start to get larger amounts.

Anyway if it is within the rules please send me through a PM with the details?
Thanks in advance PeaceMaker..
via PM is okay. thank u.

but, some people whom are ne'er do wells could have fifty posts to PM you. So be very careful. Just sayin.

Ne'er do wells like me? lol jk. It is hard to get to 50 posts. I have thought about making a thread about the therapy sessions I have recently experienced. This has made huge changes with my depression/anxiety and PTSD when everything else was not helping.
That is a good idea. It would help others to speak. get you posts. and u can do it still maintaining total privacy. Good luck.

I'm getting Ketamine treatments legally for depression.
low-dose IV infusion.
Working pretty good thus far!
Kinda expensive ATM though, $150-400/month depending on Insurance.
Heart

The local IV place here does it but i think it is way more expensive. Ive looked into the telehealth prescribers that prescribe it for oral dosage. Ive heard it's a slightly different K derivative but havent researched thoroughly. There are several telehealth providers offering it now.