Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$0ma
(03-29-2020, 06:57 AM)Wannabenormal18 Wrote: S@oma is the best of all the muscle relaxants. It’s not an extreme drug. It just works where the others fail for people in pain and discomfort. It’s the best and we can figure out easily that it’s the best because all the articles written everywhere about how it should be removed from the market. In addition to all my other problems in life, I was in a car accident and injured my back. Flexeral didn’t do anything other than one time during the day make me sleepy when I already had Valium in my system. It’s a very weak med. soma works and they are yet again torturing the most needy by trying to take this away from us. I had a vendor who I got soma from along with other stuff and he was reliable as heck but more recently he seems to have lost his mind. He’s not a vendor on this forum but it’s possible I lost over $1300 just now which is insane to me since I already suffer so badly. I found another vendor who has this great muscle relaxer but I have to recoup my funds before using him.
Wannabenormal18 I think it is interesting what you said about S@m@ being the best muscle relaxer out there and how you can tell because of all the articles written saying it should be removed from the market. I can't comprehend why "people" want it removed from the market because it is too good! I would think that would be a reason to keep it on the market but I know it is extremely hard to get prescribed here in the US. Dr.s immediately act a certain way anytime I have ever brought it up. I currently have some health problems due to osteomyelitis and discitus and Dr.s still frown upon giving me s@m@. They will give me up to 4 flexeril a day but not a single s@m@. The flexeril just makes me irritable and tired. I have not noticed any relief at all. I would think I am a text book candidate to be prescribed s@m@ but that is not the case.