Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$0ma
Hi - I have a well known vendor that I’ve been using but I got spooked. It seems some people aren’t getting their mags or they are getting LL’s. I’d like to find another vendor as a backup. This particular mag has been so helpful for me so I am freaking out a bit right now. Any help would be appreciated.
(01-12-2020, 10:08 PM)Jackie99 Wrote: Hi - I have a well known vendor that I’ve been using but I got spooked. It seems some people aren’t getting their mags or they are getting LL’s. I’d like to find another vendor as a backup. This particular mag has been so helpful for me so I am freaking out a bit right now. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey jack, Ive been curious about this mag, if you can answer a few questions I'd appreciate it, What dose have you been on?  What is better about it compared to flexeril or methacarbenol , baclafen?
Sorry for typos english is not my native language, I'm genuinely interested
"There's no place like home.”
(01-12-2020, 11:39 PM)aforgeu Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 10:08 PM)Jackie99 Wrote: Hi - I have a well known vendor that I’ve been using but I got spooked. It seems some people aren’t getting their mags or they are getting LL’s. I’d like to find another vendor as a backup. This particular mag has been so helpful for me so I am freaking out a bit right now. Any help would be appreciated.
Hey jack, Ive been curious about this mag, if you can answer a few questions I'd appreciate it, What dose have you been on?  What is better about it compared to flexeril or methacarbenol , baclafen?
Sorry for typos english is not my native language, I'm genuinely interested
Sure, I’ve been on some others too and for some reason $0ma is the strongest in my experience. I have been taking 500 mg at least once, maybe twice a day. It does make me sleepy but I’ll either drink some coffee if I take it during the day or I take if at bedtime and it helps me sleep. I haven’t had much luck with other brands, this is the only thing that can touch both back spasms and pain.
soma is the best u mentioned IMHO. and i have much back damage. but for me it is too hard to get. and i can take the pain so i can move. I shall wear a back brace. over counter. by ACE i believe. one gets a big size without straps, so if the pain shifts lower down, u can shift the back brace easily. it helps a tad bit.

the next best IMHO is valium. it specifically targets, among other things, certain reactions and muscles in one's back.

Never expect our old ways again.

I remember a very old forum would call the Holy Trinity of meds: hydro, xanax and soma. And now the gvt made it very difficult to get.

Flexeril helped me for my neck. but i got hit from behind and it helped for a day. or two. i had to wear an attention grabbing neck brace. it made other people hurt.

soma was very available. someone else will have to enlighten u on this. good luck. hang in there. try stretching exercises and they help strengthen some people.

and dont forget we dont allow us to us sources.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(01-13-2020, 01:30 AM)Charon Wrote: soma is the best u mentioned IMHO.  and i have much back damage. but for me it is too hard to get. and i can take the pain so i can move. I shall wear a back brace. over counter. by ACE i believe. one gets a big size without straps, so if the pain shifts lower down, u can shift the back brace easily. it helps a tad bit.

the next best IMHO is valium. it specifically targets, among other things, certain reactions and muscles in one's back.

Never expect our old ways again.

I remember a very old forum would call the Holy Trinity of meds: hydro, xanax and soma.  And now the gvt made it very difficult to get.

Flexeril helped me for my neck.  but i got hit from behind and it helped for a day. or two. i had to wear an attention grabbing neck brace. it made other people hurt.

soma was very available. someone else will have to enlighten u on this.  good luck. hang in there. try stretching exercises and they help strengthen some people.

and dont forget we dont allow us to us sources.
Thanks for chiming in, Charon.

I have tried Valium too but was prescribed 5 mg I believe. That honestly did nothing. From my understanding it works better at a higher dose but my dr wouldn’t prescribe anything more than 5 mg. For that reason among others, is why I’m here on this forum.
Psyboi: u r very wise and kind. and although i don't know how the path u walk will change, i know u can handle it. U have heart, courage and kindness. And maybe ur skill with olympics could allow u to help others overcome serious back injuries. And i am sorry about that occurring. U handle it well. But still, I am sorry. Broken dreams stink.

And, for me, the better luck has begun. I had to feed the chickens cuz no one else will, and our lawn is all dug up. i took a very bad fall. and the dental team is ready to see me. argh! but by tonite, the swelling is down. and i feel able to go in to see the team. For me? That is wonderful luck. It took four yrs for this dept of disability to get to me to offer me free care. Once in lifetime. So that cannot hurt, eh?

Have a glorious night. And i appreciate ur kindness.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

S@oma is the best of all the muscle relaxants. It’s not an extreme drug. It just works where the others fail for people in pain and discomfort. It’s the best and we can figure out easily that it’s the best because all the articles written everywhere about how it should be removed from the market. In addition to all my other problems in life, I was in a car accident and injured my back. Flexeral didn’t do anything other than one time during the day make me sleepy when I already had Valium in my system. It’s a very weak med. soma works and they are yet again torturing the most needy by trying to take this away from us. I had a vendor who I got soma from along with other stuff and he was reliable as heck but more recently he seems to have lost his mind. He’s not a vendor on this forum but it’s possible I lost over $1300 just now which is insane to me since I already suffer so badly. I found another vendor who has this great muscle relaxer but I have to recoup my funds before using him.
I used to get those wonderful green cod/caff/meprob. combos from Doc when things were good,boy do I miss her! It took me 12yrs to talk my primary into finally giving me a three-month supply of $oma's.Walgrens had the DAN brand 8 months ago,they ran out and changed to the V and CL brand-cheaper and not as good! But beggars can't be choosers! Pain-FreeAll...
(04-07-2020, 10:40 PM)Tigertail58 Wrote: Soma compound, Chemical name Carisoprodol, I worked for the company that patented the drug in the 1950's.  The company no longer exists and was bought out by Arm and Hammer,
Soma was a derivative of Mebrobamate, the first of the so called minor tranquilizers.  No one really uses it today, it was the predecessor of the benzos, Librium and Valium which basically took the Milltown or Mebrobamate out as a viable commercial product.  The doses are like 500 mg, a half a gram, so a lot, big pills. and it gives a very slight hangover.  We made a Soma compound with codeine that was a really big seller for back an other orthopedic injuries, we sold it by the ton, literally.  In the day, 1980's could have picked up 10,000 tabs, no one would  have missed them I was a chemist in the manufacturing end, once upon a time.
Wow! I think I could prob talk to you for hours, this is so interesting! Thanks for sharing!
(05-25-2020, 02:29 PM)Pwrpuffgirl Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 10:40 PM)Tigertail58 Wrote: Soma compound, Chemical name Carisoprodol, I worked for the company that patented the drug in the 1950's.  The company no longer exists and was bought out by Arm and Hammer,
Soma was a derivative of Mebrobamate, the first of the so called minor tranquilizers.  No one really uses it today, it was the predecessor of the benzos, Librium and Valium which basically took the Milltown or Mebrobamate out as a viable commercial product.  The doses are like 500 mg, a half a gram, so a lot, big pills. and it gives a very slight hangover.  We made a Soma compound with codeine that was a really big seller for back an other orthopedic injuries, we sold it by the ton, literally.  In the day, 1980's could have picked up 10,000 tabs, no one would  have missed them I was a chemist in the manufacturing end, once upon a time.
Wow! I think I could prob talk to you for hours, this is so interesting! Thanks for sharing!
I know a product called DUOFLEX contains ASPIRIN-CARISOPRODOL 50/200MG in the United States, it seems to me it was known as SOMA COMPOUND.
Angel Thank you for trusting
xxxx