Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
sorry. a few years ago at christmas when ttm and ppe were up, i got a LL.

So I waited a month *fixed income* and had no problems ever receiving again at that address.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

So after weeks of sporadic back and fourth emails, and a LL, I finally got notice of a reship. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my package arrives swiftly and without any issues.
Many may already have this email...

They just now sent me this:::

Quote:This message is intended for ******* *****

Dear So-N-So,

We would like to let you know that we have added more products.
You can check our website: >https://prs4you.org/home

Please make sure to check our website address, >https://prs4you.org/home
If you see any other website linking to our website, please report to us immediately
because there are websites that are pretending to be associated with us.

We only have 1 active website which is >https://prs4you.org/home

Thank you and we wish everyone to stay safe.

Best regards,

Sarah and >prs4you.org Team

Customer Service Assistant

>prs4you.org

Just an update it would seem

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
So today I received the resealed empty packaging from my seizure. This is new to me. In the past I would either get the empty packaging with the LL inside, or just receive the LL by itself. Very odd.
In the olden days, people would report an empty package. and sometimes a LL that was photocopied again and again, in the package.

We always felt they were scammers. Now? One just does not know.

This vendor does carry a lot. sighs.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

My gift is being held by customs. No LL, no notification to pick up a LL for thr@e weeks now. This is very odd and nerve-wracking. I hope that there are no further problems. I will message them when I see where this is going. At this point I don't know what to think of this situatiion Huh . Praying for the best. Sita
(08-18-2021, 06:34 AM)Dragon Wrote: So today I received the resealed empty packaging from my seizure. This is new to me. In the past I would either get the empty packaging with the LL inside, or just receive the LL by itself. Very odd.

They have become very slow in replying to messages. The last two orders were not received and they did not reply with "promised" parcel replacements. 
Use caution dealing with this vendor.
(08-27-2021, 03:27 AM)kiki99 Wrote:
(08-18-2021, 06:34 AM)Dragon Wrote: So today I received the resealed empty packaging from my seizure. This is new to me. In the past I would either get the empty packaging with the LL inside, or just receive the LL by itself. Very odd.

They have become very slow in replying to messages. The last two orders were not received and they did not reply with "promised" parcel replacements. 
Use caution dealing with this vendor.
Yes, they have become very sporadic at replying. I'm still waiting on my supposed reshipment which, while not too much time has passed, is still taking a good amount longer than the first few packages I received from them. I'm going to give about another week before I attempt to contact them again. I'll probably just request a refund at that point. It's a shame because they were a decent replacement for my old vendor for a while. I really hope I'm able to find a truly reliable vendor once I reach 50 posts.
I am pleased to report a successful delivery from prs, though shipping took some time (56 days). Still, all's well that ends well.

Benny
(08-31-2021, 03:15 AM)BennyLava Wrote: I am pleased to report a successful delivery from prs, though shipping took some time (56 days). Still, all's well that ends well.

Benny

I'm sure that was a pleasant surprise. Happy to hear that!