Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG
Does anybody know anything at all about this website??

I had it bookmarked in my phone from ages ago, but weirdly enough I couldnt find a written up reference sheet for it in my files.

Usually I do a reference sheet for every site I bookmark. I must have been pressed for time or something.

Now I cant find any info on it!

good variety and plenty of different payment options.

But im overly cautious with new sources and there is a few items listed that I automatically consider a semi-red flag,

As usual though in these matters I would LOVE to be proven wrong and for my doubts to be unfounded ;D
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
i never heard of them. and i was on pretty much every private and public forum this lifestyle has put out there.

interesting site.

i believe, hopefully, some others will have heard something.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Never heard of this site, new to me, be interesting if someone could find out when this website was made, where its registered etc, sometimes that info will kind of let you know if its legit or not.
This does come as a suprise to me!
I thought for sure that some of you senior members would have come across it in your travels.

Ill find one of those domain tracking website and run the URL through and see what it spits out. Maybe it can shed some light on it

I dont know if this means anything.
Im not familiar with many of the various groups that run things:
Registrant Organization: Big Budha Coffeeshop
Registrant State/Province: SURAHATTANI
Registrant Country:
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
(07-30-2018, 05:19 PM)G.Elias Wrote: Never heard of this site, new to me, be interesting if someone could find out when this website was made, where its registered etc, sometimes that info will kind of let you know if its legit or not.

Always good advice in finding out how long a particular domain name or url has been active (or existed, actually).

After a few minutes of looking, there are a number of things I can see that, personally, are 'in line with the times' - and that makes me more optimistic if I were to get a subscription. 

I won't post what I consider to be common 'tells' for reasons most older members on here understand. 

I'm no wizard, or claim to be an expert, but I would say of the many sites out there - I will call BS on the entire thing and see red flags within a minute.  I wouldn't categorize this site as one of them.
(07-30-2018, 05:37 PM)thepianist Wrote:
(07-30-2018, 05:19 PM)G.Elias Wrote: Never heard of this site, new to me, be interesting if someone could find out when this website was made, where its registered etc, sometimes that info will kind of let you know if its legit or not.

Always good advice in finding out how long a particular domain name or url has been active (or existed, actually).

After a few minutes of looking, there are a number of things I can see that, personally, are 'in line with the times' - and that makes me more optimistic if I were to get a subscription. 

I won't post what I consider to be common 'tells' for reasons most older members on here understand. 

I'm no wizard, or claim to be an expert, but I would say of the many sites out there - I will call BS on the entire thing and see red flags within a minute.  I wouldn't categorize this site as one of them.

This is good news to hear!.

Im not well versed in much at all when it comes to looking up the registry or domain info. is there any way you could PM me some info "discreetly" on how to spot red flags or warning signs? I would appreciate some education on this matter
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
I'll send you a PM later, Icarus.

I may end up eating my words for this site, though. Went through it for MORE than just a minute, lol, and now have some pretty justifiable suspicions. But that doesn't mean things won't/can't come through for you.
(07-30-2018, 06:14 PM)thepianist Wrote: I'll send you a PM later, Icarus.

I may end up eating my words for this site, though.  Went through it for MORE than just a minute, lol, and now have some pretty justifiable suspicions.  But that doesn't mean things won't/can't come through for you.

LOL see what I meant in the OP when I mentioned a few things that automatically qualify for semi-red flags?.
I certainly wont be making a leap of faith unless I have atleast an informed estimate of where my feet will land, Ill bide my time and dig deeper and wait to see if anybody comes out of the woodworks with any info
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
SE A*** might have done ok with but A*** i wont go near as am sure places in the big I and P are flagged this side of the pond.
They send some stuff from EU countries, or so they claim, if i find anything out about this site i will update, i hope its good but cant just be throwing money around.

They were formerly prescribe4u who went south for a while i think and have now changed to the prs4you.org ,well they changed back around 2016 from what i read at another forum,people were ordering and receiving, some got weak or fake stuff from 2 big A**** countries but everything else reported was good, that was up until 2017, some reported receiving but others said shipping was taking months, communication wasn't great with them, also they hiked prices up big time on most things towards end of 2017.

There hasnt been any feedback on this site since end of 2017 when people were saying stay away due to price hike they thought it was some kind of exit scam, but nobody ordered so dont know if they still deliver, only way to find out would be to place a small order to test them out, i'm in no financial position to test them out at the moment, if anyone else is willing then please update this thread.
I contacted them asking about the manufacturer of their "loose" mags. Their answer was questionable, as I know for a fact that this mag is usually counterfeit, especially from where it is shipped.