Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
yes u are new. the rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

but i deleted the methods of payment. we don't ever put that sort of info up on the forum. we have many eyes watching now.

and yes, sarah started getting complaints on here. in open at PR.

She wanted to up and use a new name. Usually the sign of selective scammer. That is the biggest red flad as i read she has does this at other forums before.

k? Please make a welcome thread and peruse our rules.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(10-21-2022, 07:16 PM)Charon Wrote: yes u are new. the rules: https://www.ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

but i deleted the methods of payment. we don't ever put that sort of info up on the forum. we have many eyes watching now.

and yes, sarah started getting complaints on here. in open at PR.

She wanted to up and use a new name. Usually the sign of selective scammer. That is the biggest red flad as i read she has does this at other forums before.

k? Please make a welcome thread and peruse our rules.

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that. I'm reading the rules and then I will introduce myself.
Cool Heart

(10-21-2022, 07:06 PM)groundhogman Wrote: Hi, I'm new here. I found this place via an email sent to an old email address that I haven't used in a long time. I was inclined to trust 'Sarah' because I recognize the name from way back. But reading here it seems, it is not 'Sara' and it is a scam?

Anyway, I went ahead with a small test order, but their payment scheme is kind of weird.

It's just a lot of red flags. Has anybody here actually received anything from them lately?
 I received an email from them last week at an address I have never used to purchase anything which struck me as odd. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
Me again, just wanted to provide an update. After some complaining on my side I managed to receive a refund. I was also told there was a reship but I had no high hopes. Lo and behold there was a delivery today. All in all the communication and site was very odd so despite getting my order I would not use again.
This vendor has been questionable since coming on.

Changing names. And then another vendor whom was dead silent for months comes on and says he has a new vendor for here.

Differing name. But it is Sarah he said. Ah, No.

Said Sarah is running from a host of people saying they got nada. on our forum and in open at Pr.

Maybe they used to be able to deliver to differing countries, but we cannot endorse anyone whom screwed members before, is known to do so, and very foolishly did not even know she was here already, Other Vendor.

Blacklist.

?? blacklist? I mean "she" is not even gonna answer any of you. She is changing her name yet again.

With a heave and a ho
To the blacklist they should go

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I was reading through the pages and pages on this, probably should have jumped to the last page. I was all in on the 'selective scammer' vote. Bummer. These days it's a shame to lose/discover something untoward about any vendor.
The worst part is that vendor's friend, whom is also on our forum and i thought was honorable, whom went quiet for awhile, shows back up with a new and grand vendor.

he waits two days before he tells me the new name she is attempting to vend under. like Surprise!! Its Sarah. She is great. A little new so keep her in the most easily seen area of the forum.

yeah, no. i have yet to tell him that hell no, we aint letting sarah change her vender name cuz i read so many complaints at PR forum and then here.

She pulls this all the time. And vendor whom wanted to push her again was MIA for a long time. We hear reports he is getting thru but having seen Max become the 68thMax of the year *kidding kinda* I am expecting this other vendor whom showed up again recently is a differing version of original vendor. Very hard to trust another's words at this time.