Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer Fentanyl First Hand Experience
(12-20-2017, 03:05 AM)slipmat Wrote: This is truly heartbreaking. The poor mother, her only child. My deepest condolences, it is hard to put into words such a gut-wrenching emotion. 
How can this of happened! Why is anyone lacing with such a potentially dangerous medication. The young man would have no knowledge of not drinking or any other precautions with a hidden laced substance. Truly wicked to lace with such a substance. My heart goes out to his closest. Sad times  Sad

Hey slipmat..

Thanks for the post. People need to realize that this Fentanyl is above and beyond tbe most dangerous chemical to hit the streets in my lifetime.

I grew up in the 70's and 80's so I was no angel and saw my share of illegal drugs but nothing like this stuff.

As you said you have no way of knowing what you are getting anymore now days. I have even heard of MJ being laced with this crap.

Uggg not the world I grew up in and I sure don't like the looks of how things have become..

Morning rant

thanks for listening

Peace All Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Fury - I'm sorry to hear of your girlfriend's loss. Supporting her through this must be very difficult, especially at Christmas, whilst also needing to take care of yourself.

One harm reduction issue I want to share with IOP users is there are finally some cheap fentanyl test kits available from mainstream internet stores (Amazon, ebay, etc). Lots of test kits are too expensive for most of us to use routinely (e.g. marquis reagent), but the fent test works out less than a dollar per kit - and it is easy to use.

I'm now testing everything just in case, despite not buying meds with any obvious connection with fent. It seems to be turning up in so many random places I think we have to be on red alert. Obviously most of us are dealing with reputable IOPs but contamination and mistakes happen. Better to be safe, especially now these cheap tests are available.
My heart goes out to you Fury. God bless!
Thankyou for posting and sorry for your losses,very sad..nothing to make it better but pray for god to help you guys through this tragedy and helps me and others be more carefull