Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer Fentanyl First Hand Experience
Good Morning All...

Well I have now seen first hand what this Killer Fentanyl they are bringing in form overseas can do. About a week ago, my girlfriend's 24 year old son was out partying with his friends and something he used was laced with this Fentanyl and it killed him and almost killed another young man.

We are still awaiting the full toxicology reports to confirm exactly what was in his system.

Sad Sad week and I cannot even imagine what his mother is going through loosing her only son.

Gotta be careful everyone who you order from and what you order.

That's why Soooooo important to to do your homework on the vendor you are ordering from and the medications you are ordering.

Peace All and have a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
It is horrible that this "med" has gotten into the system.

I am so sorry for all involved. I pray that they be granted strength, comfort and some peace somehow through all this.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Sad news,hope family has a strong support system.
Disabled Veteran.Heavily medicated for your safety Blush
Fury,

Man this is just awful!! Please relay to your GF just how sorry we are for her tragic loss...

My God in heaven, I just imagine how tore up you and her must feel right no, my heart aches for y'all...

I just wish I could do more my friend, but we are here... Anytime...

I am just sick...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Fury,

I am so sorry to hear what happened to your girlfriend’s son. Such a tragedy.  Heart
Dear Fury I am so very sorry that your girlfriends son died from this awful drug. Hang in there I'm sure the next few days are going to get real tough for you & your girlfriend & her family.
This too shall pass. Heart
Fury - I am so sorry for this horrible accident. This is a good reminder for all of us to be careful. So very sad.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Fury, my heart breaks for you and for your girlfriend.  May the Lord's hand hold you all thru this experience.  Heart  

Slick
Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers.

Fury..
(12-19-2017, 12:43 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Morning Fury, I am so sorry I missed this until now.  I am so sorry for her and your loss.  To lose a child in the prime of their life, I just can't imagine.  

I hope she is continuing to grieve and heal.   Anytime you want to vent or share or just sob, we are here for you.

It must be so hard to watch and feel her pain.

I just don't get this stupid fentanyl.  What is the point of a drug that kills customers?  

hugs,

Fire

Thanks Fire...

It's been a rough journey and will continue to be for many years I expect. Loosing your only child I cannot even begin to try and understand what she is feeling. All I can do is try ans be there for her.

She herself spent about a week in the hospital after her son's overdose as it was just too much for her to handle.

I know her wounds on the inside will never really heal and being around Christmas just makes it that much harder but with the help of friends, family and the good lord above hopefully she will be able to find some peace eventually.

Peace All

Fury