Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone used Facebook?
Let's be clear....when dealing with FakeBook...it's not the technology that you have be worried about, it's the people.....same problem as craigslist.

Also, if LE is anywhere on the Internet it is on FakeBook.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
i think craigslist is far more insane during this depression we undergo. still. one can rent a couch in someone's home, for 800 a month but they cannot use kitchen or bathroom. what a deal.

but,i was looking up a ne'er do well on here. First place i checked was facebook. Then we move on to twitter, linked in, and it amazes me that people with somewhat shady backgrounds use the same screen name at like blulite and at facebook.

Now that is so asking for trouble.

The gvt put a great deal of time and money into searching social media. TV shows to see if any don't report money.

But Facebook is kinda the king. Idiots posted recently that they just decapitated their mother's head. Cops were there fairly soon. Yup, her head was no longer part of her body. And those loverly children felt they had the rite to kill as Mom would not let them go to a concert. *I suspect the cops won't let them go either* And idiots show gigantor endangered or exotic animals they have in their home that minute. Their front door bell will ring.

There are many people being paid to read social network to nail people for doing wrong. To nail the bad guys whom try to get US citizens to do very bad things in america. Hard to believe but the idiot whom won the first the Last Survivor show did not pay any taxes on his win. I guess he figured no one was watching. That pesky IRS.

So u got the DEA, ICE, the FBI, and every type of law enforcement reading along side you. Eeks. Amber alerts for stolen children go up on facebook quickly. So many things.

Freedom is a wonderous thing and u don't want to lose rites of liberty. Nah. Cuz u done got tricked by the first place all Officers of the Courts, including attorneys, all IRS agents, the FBI as they find kidnapped children on there.

Busy place. Be careful.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Oh, one more. People have been warned to remove facebook messenger as of two days ago because it will be filled with viruses. And, it can mess up one's phone fairly quickly.

If u use messenger, do an immediate trojan and viral scan thereafter.

But, we really kinda hope u don't.

I see Facebook as the new topix. It basically works the same it's full of scammers and some good guys, and like topix it will have it's day that I'm sure of. Soon it will all come crashing down.

In saying that there are good people on there with good prices too but yes it comes with with dangers
(12-26-2017, 11:09 AM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: There are 4 pages of why this is a bad idea.  It is spelled out in black and white.  You have access to incredible resources on this website.  If you guys think ordering from social media  is a good idea, then y'all should just stay off of here and take the lumps on your own because IMO stupidity has no place here.  LE will get you,  plain and simple.  Why this thread has gone 4 pages is beyond me.

I'm still with Audrey on this one..

Peace All

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
(12-26-2017, 06:57 PM)Popster Wrote: Let's be clear....when dealing with FakeBook...it's not the technology that you have be worried about, it's the people.....same problem as craigslist.

Also, if LE is anywhere on the Internet it is on FakeBook.

Amen to that!

Yeah guys thanks for the input, im gonna stay well away from fakebook from now on and probably delete my account, I don't even use it! It's only messenger I use and I hardly use that either! It is a good way to keep in touch with people and find people like old friends and relatives but apart from that, that's it! But now they have my info anyway even if I delete it! I know this thread will probably die but it will serve as a warning to anyone planning to use fakebook for their goods! God Bless, Eddie

(12-27-2017, 01:24 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: I see Facebook as the new topix.  It basically works the same it's full of scammers and some good guys, and like topix it will have it's day that I'm sure of.  Soon it will all come crashing down.

In saying that there are good people on there with good prices too but yes it comes with with dangers
Ah, topix the good old days lol! It was one of the first ever sites I used back then, there were some good people and prices and I never got scammed once! Haha! I remember you could get 100 Roche V for £30 including postage. I'm sure prices have gone up across the board since then as I'm sure there not that cheap now but I wouldn't know I don't have a UK vendor to find out prices lol!. God Bless, Eddie

Not sure why that last post was all joined together like that! I'm still getting used to the layout of the site and I'm not really familiar with forums but I'm getting there lol! God Bless, Eddie

Why does it keep joining the posts together? Help anyone please! God Bless, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
because if one posts too many posts at once, within an hour period i thought, the system automatically merged them.

Elsewise some could zoom to fifty posts in a very short time.

Ah, OK, I see thanks Charon! How are you anyway? Did you have a good Christmas? I hope you have a good New Year! God Bless, Eddie
The two most important days of you're life:
1. The day you were born. Big Grin  
2. The day you find out why! Huh
Bad idea to use FB to order,they keep all records of everything you do on there,so you will be known about if ordering,i know of a person who used it to vend,first page was removed,still didnt stop them,next its a knock at the door,now facing prison,people who ordered were getting visits as well,really,stay well away unless you like prison food and lights out early.
Lol this thread should be under the SCAM section. I've never heard of this as even an option before. Whatever you do, be safe. Does not sound safe to me at all.
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser