Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All in Harvey's Path
I believe this one set new higher records for rainfall totals... Katrina broke the levees and that alone helped flood New Orleans ...

Where my sister lives just north of Beaumont, in my mothers olds house, it has never flooded on record... Yet as of now, even with the house on a knoll and 4 foot pillars, there is over a foot of water in the house... Her Tahoe truck was completely underwater.... Unreal ...

I haven't gotten back in touch with my brother in Houston since before the storm hit, but he is on the west side and at least that is a higher side of
H-Town ...

God bless them all...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Amen. May God bless all the people. And, all their fur babies.

This is unreal.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

My sympathy to all who suffer from this great natural disaster in USA. May God, help you all there.
My prayers go up for the people affected by this Heart
It's bad, REALLY bad. But they did learn from Katrina and allowed people to take their pets or at least had a place for their pets to go.

Houston, Beaumont, Dickinson + more are all totally devastated. Last I heard 29 people were dead. So many have lost everything.

We got so lucky here and even though we got 10 inches of rain it didn't flood. Lots of downed trees & limbs but out our house we got lucky and had nothing but rain.

Worse than Katrina. I am sure that most of us never thought we'd see worse than Katrina but now we are living thru it. And the really sad thing is that many of the people who are flooded in the Houston area are Katrina refugees. Sad
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
I just talked to my sister in Beaumont, she  said that luckily "Beaumont" (means Beautiful Mount in coonass) is not as flooded as everywhere else around there... Orange County has been evaced and my other sister (in Hardin County) North of Beaumont the other day had 1 foot of water in the house and her house sits on 4 foot pillars, now has 4 foot of water in it ... The bridge that connects Beaumont and Silsbee has since been washed completely out so no one can get down hwy 69, 96, 287 ...

To top it off. the Neches river is supposed today at 7 feet above the previous record ... She said there are but a very few stores in Bmt that are open and only let 2 people in at a time... And then there is no water, milk and limited food of any kind ... She said that she was doing as good as possible and my little sister (Charlie, I wanted a brother) is safe with her son's new home on high ground...

Charlie said that it was only "things" that were lost and all that could be replaced and by the Grace of God, her family was safe....

Conditions are miserable at best, but at least my family was spared the ultimate sacrifice that so many others have had to endure ...

May God Almighty take care of all those that have lost everything .... I still haven't been able to get in contact with my Brother in Houston, hopefully him and his dad are in a safe place as I feel they are...

My cousins that lived in Texas City, left town before the devastation, so at least they were smart enough to at least hit the road...

Please pray for our friends and families, if you know them or not, they really need the love and support ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
So sorry, Ice. I will be praying for your siblings. Heart
Prayers going up. Always look at the bigness of the God we serve and not the problem. God is holding them gently in the palm of HIs hand. But, you know that.

May God give you peace and may angels reach out to his family members. Let Ice know how every member of his family is now, Lord. In Jesus's name I pray. Protect each and every one of them. Their feet won't even hit a stone. You will keep all harm from your children. (psalms.) We cry out to the Lord in our distresses, and He will heal of us them all.

Show ur Your glory now My Lord.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you so very much my Dearest ... You always have the words that can soothe my soul ...
You are truly blessing indeed..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Prayers for your family and Ice and you too. It's hard watching family go through things,like this.
OR