Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All in Harvey's Path
For all of you in Harvey's path tonight and the next 4-5 days, please stay safe.  Don't do anything stupid.  Take cover, listen to the news, and be with your family.  

We are praying for all of you.

OR
Thank you OR. We're not in the direct path but are predicted to get anywhere 1-3 feet of rain and some high winds. I hope everyone down at the coast is safe.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Wow stay safe Reilli. That is a lot of rain. I have friends in Houston and I'm worried about them too. Keep us updated.
OR
Thank you Orange Rabbit. May the Lord hold His people in the palm of his hand and keep them all safe.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Poor Houston is screwed. I have friends there & so far they are safe but Harvey isn't done yet. So far we haven't gotten the amount of rain they predicted but this storm is doing crazy stuff so we may still be in for trouble.

Please keep the thoughts and/or prayers coming for TX & the other states becoming affected. Harvey has become a record storm and isn't done yet.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Watched the news last night, really shocking the amount of flooding going on there, hope nobody here gets affected, esp homes getting flooded, it is a terrible thing to have to deal with seeing everything you own destroyed by flood water then the mess that is left behind.

Stay safe all you folks in that area that is being affected by the storm. Hoping you all get through it as unscathed as is possible.
Yep, Big H-Town is almost underwater and so is Beaumont where we are from.... Check oiut this site:::

https://drivetexas.org/#/7/30.682/-96.424?future=false

IH-10 goes through Beaumont and Houston ... If ya can spot it...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(08-30-2017, 10:21 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Yep, Big H-Town is almost underwater and so is Beaumont where we are from....  Check oiut this site:::

https://drivetexas.org/#/7/30.682/-96.424?future=false

IH-10 goes through Beaumont and Houston ... If ya can spot it...

Ice

This is sooo hard to believe. Katrina was very bad, but this looks like it could be much worse. It's hard to believe this hurricane made 3 landfalls. There's something wrong with this picture and these storms are doin' some very strange things.
It's heartbreakin' to see so much damage that's gonna take forever to come back from.

We in Katrina land know what Texas is goin' thru and it's devastatin'. Our prayers go out to each and every person dealin' with this and I PRAY our government does a better job in helpin' Texans than it did for Katrina. Thank God George Jr. is no longer runnin' things.

What scares the poop outta me is there are more storms headin' this way. Is it the end of the world?

God bless you Texas. Sad Heart

Cricket
Well my little bug buddy...

You know there is always FEMA to help out... {Fix Everything My Ass} Smile

You try and sty dry where you are my dear, it could be bad there as well... Be Safe

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
So you think its worse than Katrina? It must be really bad if thats so, fema were useless back then, have they learnt anything from Katrina? If they had they would have been out getting stuck in and helping all those affected, usually poor folk seem to get the worst treatment, if it was a place full of rich folk you can bet they'd get help real fast, lets hope there's no more to come though crickets says more are on the way, it must feel like the end for some, they will have lost what little they had, very sad seeing all those people stranded with just a suitcase or shopping trolley with their belongs in.