Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To All in Harvey's Path
Ice - I hope your family is all ok.

It's such a horrible situation but it's been really great to see how people are coming together to help after so much divisive behavior in the country lately.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Hi IceWizard.

It breaks my heart to watch the viral videos about the Texas area flooding.

I hope your family stays safe is number one .

So sorry for them to go thru this Ice my friend.
Thank you one and all for such beautiful thoughts and prayers....

It is a sad situation, but one good thing is ,,, it sure shows you just who you have in your corner and my friends here are tops in my book ...

My family down yonder seems to be on the high ground, and just lost possessions which can be replaced ... al the more "keepsakes" and pictures were taken and secured ...

Like my baby sister said, "With God on our side, who can stand against us, certainly not some blowhard Harvey!!"

Thanks friends, I love you all...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
JUst got off the phone with my sis in Beaumont.. The Neches river runs around it down there and flood stage for it is 4 ft, well it finally topped at... get this ...11.5 feet!!! Amazing that Beaumont is still there at all...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Glorious news that they have not lost life nor their spirit. God will replace what they need.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Good to hear your family is safe Ice, hope anyone else in that area or who had family there are ok,storm Irma looks huge from the pics the space station took, never seen anything like it, its so big, read that at the center of the storm I think it said minus 80 something, seriously cold, hope it passes by quick and affects the least amount of people as is possible, stay safe folks.