Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just introducing myself
Welocome here BigGuy. You are lucky to be here and I wish you the best in your life. Read and you will find what you need. There is no spam or shill or scam here. You will be free of all that . It is the right place for the right people.
Welcome. New here myself (since 2 weeks or so). This forum is really something unique. Respect it and treasure it and you will reap the rewards.
Welcome! Great people and info here!

MCS
Whats up Big Guy, welcome!
Welcome Smile
This is a great forum. I've been in many Internet forums over the years for this and that. I can honestly say that this forum has the least amount of drama. Some of the of big forums were like middle school, insanity.
I owe the drama free zone to the skill of our fantastic hard working moderators.

Peace
R
Ok so my issues seemed to start with ED and has cause other isssues with anxiety. Any other threads with people with similar issues I should look at on the forum. Suggestions appreciated.
Welcome!  I am new here too so it will be interesting to see how everything unfolds.  Looks like a solid and well managed group of people.  Best of luck to you!
Was reading another post and someone asked about Food Stamps and Medicaid and just wanted to let anyone know I do have some info and knowledge on the system from the inside if anyone needs anything or if there's already a thread let me know. Would love to help some of you out.
Hello BigGuy82, I had/have severe pain. When I came across this forum, I knew I had to join. They're some good people here. They will try and help you. They will definitely support you. Welcome BigGuy!
Thanks for reassurance. It seems like to me this was the right route to go. It was this or play a game of roulette with a unknown and unverified vendor. I'm am much happier with this way plus all support that seems to come forum is great too. Excited to be a member.