Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just introducing myself
Been suffering with some medical problems for a few years and just looking for a place to find some good information not laden with spam. I'm new to this whole set up, Looking forward to reading up on some stuff. Already read some interesting material.
Welcome to the forum BigGuy82! There are a lot of wonderful people here and some really great information. My best advice is to read, read, read...and you'll find anything you could want to know!!
Welcome again and good luck with your health care needs!
So, the Big Guy is posting. Welcome aboard. May u find all u need herein.

We are a small forum. By choice. We don't pay admins nor mods. We own no vendors.

So, u will see no spam here.

Get in ur first fifty posts, then u may PM me if u need help. Or, post my name in this thread and i shall PM u with my email.

This is an horrific time in this world. It is wise to become part of a family whom will do their best to protect u.

Feel free to start a thread on ur medical issues.

Looking forward to your posts.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hello and welcome...Smile
Your blood pressure will drop, your anxieties will melt away, and pain will be something only for the uninformed. You are now one of the Elite.
Whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stranger[Image: lightbulb.png]
Hey BigGuy82, Welcome to a great place with the BEST people. Best advice is to Read, Read and Read some more and you will find what you need

Peace
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
Gotta say that the welcome is appreciated. I've been feeling lost out there in the web and don't have the fianacial means that go back wit the local physician for my needs. Looks like I've found a place where I can find some actual input.
Welcome BigGuy82
Welcome BigGuy, you've found a great place! Everyone is very nice and Charon is an awesome moderator, very helpful.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Welcome! Im sure you will find all the information you need here.