Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all.
Well then I had to go check #11, spanky.  A fine rule.  And, i finally deleted the buggery bollocks letter "A" that emerged in posts, not as a crimson Letter, per se,  but due to our changing servers a bit back.

Do you think the youngins even know what the crimson letter is, nowadays?

don't mind me.  Happy Memorial Day, all.  I should do a thread on this.  Its so hot, man.

Sorry I hijacked ur welcome thread a wee bit.  Ok, I hijacked it alot.  Not much posting is going on round here today. And, I can delete this in the morning.  Muahhhh.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Helllo!

and Belated Welcome to the site!

Great place - hope you like it!

Smile Smile
"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett
(05-29-2016, 01:14 PM)graviedone Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 07:45 AM)imnotthere Wrote: Thank you Purenastylaya! Family can be those you might not want to have much to do with-except you are related through blood or marriage.Or in this case adoption.
Feels like I hooked up with some nice people to call relations, or brothers and sisters.
Would have responded sooner but time is not mine to spend as I am involved with moving a business. The moving blues--no end to new problems. I've lived in the same
place for 38 years and after moving a medium sized work shop I will only move from my home one way. Probably a stretcher, feet first.
Again, thanks for the welcome

Welcome imnotthere,
I feel for you about moving, its got to be on my top 3 list of things I hate doing and a whole shop, sounds labor intensive.
that being said I would help if I were close by.
graviedone, I appreciate your agreement on the "moving blues". The heat where I reside makes it more painful. If I could find you I would first thank you
for the welcome and then convince you moving and setting up large machines is great fun. Ya think?
(05-30-2016, 07:01 PM)Spanky Wrote:
(05-29-2016, 02:19 PM)Slick Wrote: Hello and Welcome!!!

Slick

Hi Not There, Welcome.
 Read the rules, esp. 11.  Nothing restrictive, just the "common" sense we are all supposed to arrive here with, though I think common sense is learned to a large degree.  Otherwise, find information that will help you, and have some fun in the lounge.  What I do, just for me, is to always review a post before I hit the go button.  Not fool proof, but it's a good habit for me.  Gllad to have you here.

Spanky
Many thanks for pointing out the obvious . With age one should grow wiser, and as long as I have been on different sites I have become less aware of " beginner "
rules, sadly somewhat arrogant about needing to do the correct thing so a site like this survives. At my age I have found many stupid yet exciting forms of dysfunctional
behavior, and to share with others as a way to keep each other smarter and safer is my only intention. I am also sure LE does not need someone providing others with
advice on how to win the " War On Drugs ".
   Thanks Spanky
(06-04-2016, 04:22 PM)Dancing Wolf Wrote: Helllo!

and Belated Welcome to the site!

Great place - hope you like it!

Smile Smile

So far I am very pleased to find helpful and knowledgeable members. Only drawback is not enough time to spend here.
Thanks for the welcome, and when both wolves are hungry moderation is what I work on.

(05-30-2016, 07:47 PM)Charon Wrote: Well then I had to go check #11, spanky.  A fine rule.  And, i finally deleted the buggery bollocks letter "A" that emerged in posts, not as a crimson Letter, per se,  but due to our changing servers a bit back.

Do you think the youngins even know what the crimson letter is, nowadays?

don't mind me.  Happy Memorial Day, all.  I should do a thread on this.  Its so hot, man.

Sorry I hijacked ur welcome thread a wee bit.  Ok, I hijacked it alot.  Not much posting is going on round here today. And, I can delete this in the morning.  Muahhhh.
Is adultery still a sin ? At least many politicians seem to make the big apology and stay in office. Or membership in certain religious organizations
allows for " extended families ". Just my thoughts.
Welcome!!
(06-12-2016, 11:41 PM)germanshepherd Wrote: Welcome!!

Thank you. Nice place to stay for a time away from the usual reading material you find everywhere else.
(06-14-2016, 01:15 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Hi iamnotthere.  

'Pain of aging'

Hear you there.

Welcome.  Look forward to getting to know you a bit, or again perhaps.

Fire ;-)

Thanks for the welcome note. Good to see you on perhaps the 3rd site. You are always one I read and am grateful that you share.
   My best!
Hi iamnotther! I am glad you are here.  I just joined for a few of the same reasons.  Looking to connect with people who are open and real. I haven't given up, but people can hurt and disappoint.  I'm so glad there is a safe haven where we can take off the mask. I believe that this will be the one place where I won't hear the constant voice in my head saying if they really knew me, they wouldn't like me.  I haven't spent much time here yet, or gotten to know a lot of people, but it takes me a little while to crawl out of my shell. Looking forward to knowing you.  All the best!

Junia Heart

It's never too late to be what you might have been.

(07-21-2016, 11:10 PM)Junia Wrote: Hi iamnotther! I am glad you are here.  I just joined for a few of the same reasons.  Looking to connect with people who are open and real. I haven't given up, but people can hurt and disappoint.  I'm so glad there is a safe haven where we can take off the mask. I believe that this will be the one place where I won't hear the constant voice in my head saying if they really knew me, they wouldn't like me.  I haven't spent much time here yet, or gotten to know a lot of people, but it takes me a little while to crawl out of my shell. Looking forward to knowing you.  All the best!

Junia Heart
Hello Junia,
   I have the same take on people not being able to be what they can or are capable of. Eye contact, honest, affection, and the ability to accept all as brothers and sisters.
Life is about change, so some grow better as time is all you really have to work with. We all have only so much time to "spend" on what we value. I think that the most
beneficial and rewarding use of ones' only true possession is the nonjudgmental acceptance of others for who and what they are. Some may be at their best or worst, but
as you interact with others and learn what is worth your time being given to one another you gain wisdom and love. Might be John Lennon that said give me truth, give
me love. Pretty well sums it up.
    My best.