Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to all.
Nice to see this site has changed much for the better. A quite many familiar names and the best moderator that I have 
had the the pleasure of reading any time I can no matter what is being discussed. I guess for 5 or 6 years it is the closest 
writing to prose with insight I have found.
Have been on different forums as I deal with the pain of aging. Over the last 20 years the shared knowledge of others
facing stents, back surgery, pain management, and all the ailments you you might be susceptible to at 70 has been the
best education for me.  It is also made enjoyable to read and interact with members that are open and sincere. Real life 
issues that are talked about in a way that helps heal. Most everyone wants to have it well with their soul.
   My best to all.
Welcome to our little forum... As a matter-0-fact this one has only been in existance for a bit over one year... Of coarse, some folks have been around and maybe even on other forums, but we'd like to think we have the best...

If you ever need help please just ask...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Good to see you again, imnotthere.  

Glad to have you posting with us.

May u find all u need.  Welcome.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome! Glad you are here! Smile
(05-13-2016, 04:45 AM)willie33 Wrote: Welcome!  Glad you are here!    Smile

Thank you. Seems like a nice place to be.
Welcome to the family!!!
Thank you Purenastylaya! Family can be those you might not want to have much to do with-except you are related through blood or marriage.Or in this case adoption.
Feels like I hooked up with some nice people to call relations, or brothers and sisters.
Would have responded sooner but time is not mine to spend as I am involved with moving a business. The moving blues--no end to new problems. I've lived in the same
place for 38 years and after moving a medium sized work shop I will only move from my home one way. Probably a stretcher, feet first.
Again, thanks for the welcome
(05-29-2016, 07:45 AM)imnotthere Wrote: Thank you Purenastylaya! Family can be those you might not want to have much to do with-except you are related through blood or marriage.Or in this case adoption.
Feels like I hooked up with some nice people to call relations, or brothers and sisters.
Would have responded sooner but time is not mine to spend as I am involved with moving a business. The moving blues--no end to new problems. I've lived in the same
place for 38 years and after moving a medium sized work shop I will only move from my home one way. Probably a stretcher, feet first.
Again, thanks for the welcome

Welcome imnotthere,
I feel for you about moving, its got to be on my top 3 list of things I hate doing and a whole shop, sounds labor intensive.
that being said I would help if I were close by.
Hello and Welcome!!!

Slick
(05-29-2016, 02:19 PM)Slick Wrote: Hello and Welcome!!!

Slick

Hi Not There, Welcome.
 Read the rules, esp. 11.  Nothing restrictive, just the "common" sense we are all supposed to arrive here with, though I think common sense is learned to a large degree.  Otherwise, find information that will help you, and have some fun in the lounge.  What I do, just for me, is to always review a post before I hit the go button.  Not fool proof, but it's a good habit for me.  Gllad to have you here.

Spanky