Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
awesome gentlemen. glad i checked for my peace before i call it a nite in here. thank u so much, boys.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Waynesville, NC

[Image: Waynesville_NC_Sunset_Falls_at_Bald_Cree...k=ZLYshKOH]

I hope you get some good sleep Charon…..and Popster and Zander some great photo posts…..thank you for them.
Since I have enjoyed all of the beautiful photos here, I thought I would give this a try.

[Image: 141391035421sg3.jpg]
It looks to me that you have the hang of it willie33.     Smile

So you picture is a real nice one you selected to be your first, look at that reflection on the water, wow.

Thanks for posting it.
Pretty good try willie......but you failed.........just kiddingSmile  Who wouldn't want to be in that boat on that glassy water surrounded with autumn colors.

Beauty of a different kind-ness.....

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Very good Willie! Nice Linville and Pops, as always.

1. Autumn Waterfall.

2. Pumpkin Patch.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

hi Zander, I like the Punkin' patch best. Just something about it that I love….Hmmmm

=========
NASA released the first images from New Horizons’ Pluto flyby in July. The spacecraft began its yearlong download of new images and other data over the Labor Day weekend.

Here is a recent fly bye picture of it.

====snippet of article====

http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/Multimedia/Scien...age_id=230

[Image: nh-charon.jpg]
Zandar....that waterfall is gorgeous.

Pluto is looking like our moon.

this one is a Sedona, AZ sunset

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Popster that is really a good one to post …can you imagine being out there wow.

This is near Hendersonville, NC…. taken on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  

[Image: 10551094_10153094154764722_6065804690209292962_n.jpg]
All the pictures are great. I honestly have seen a bad one yet. That's great stuff Pops and Linville. Willie needs to come on back! He was outstanding with his first picture.

1. Azules

2. Hummingbird #4

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)