IOPList.Org
Photographs Thread - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Photographs Thread (/showthread.php?tid=131)

Photographs Thread - Popster - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 07:55 PM)Charon Wrote: i can access those settings.  yes, indeedy.  but, i have no idea what to do once i access same.

however, we do have a very intelligent admin whom will handle this imperative stuff.

(whew.  thank god its not me.  or ET.  ha!)

so, i am absolved from guilt of not knowing how to do it properly?  (that did not come out right, i don't think.)

i PM admin and he will come to our rescue, as needed.

Oh, Goody......cheap thrills for Popster.......although I know my AS (adopted son) likes pretty pictures too.

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - ADMIN OF STEEL - 05-13-2015

(05-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Charon Wrote: ADMIN:  HELP!!

ok, popster, its a great idea.  so is loading music but my computer wont let me.  i must steal them thru video downloader.  so there, you tube.

but,  is it possible to do so here?

Please enlighten us, wise one.

My apologies, I have not been able to give time to the forum for a week or read the new posts due to a sketchy routine. OK, We have two options if you click on the New Reply button, It gives you the option to add the attachment via uploading at the bottom of the text box or you can alternatively add a picture or a video URL. I will further look into the possibility of adding a Plugin which would enable posting a picture right in to the message box .

(05-12-2015, 07:47 PM)Popster Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 06:24 PM)Charon Wrote: ADMIN:  HELP!!

ok, popster, its a great idea.  so is loading music but my computer wont let me.  i must steal them thru video downloader.  so there, you tube.

but,  is it possible to do so here?

Please enlighten us, wise one.

Oh dear one  .[Image: heart.png]........it must be in the "settings" or "configurations" or "control panel" of the software that this forum is based on......I don't think your the one to do this.......who is our tech administrator?  Smile

Idea Yep. Tongue

[Image: 286037D900000578-3070146-Diamonds_stock_...066727.jpg]

OK, This one is posted by copy pasting the image URL in the URL Box.

This one is posted using the Add Attachment button at the bottom of the Text Box.

Conclusion: Do not use the Quick Reply box to post anything if you want to post pictures or videos as well. Use the REPLY button at the bottom of any post or the NEW REPLY button at the bottom the the last post to post anything with the options becoming visible & available for posting.

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Popster - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 01:17 AM)admin Wrote: [Image: 286037D900000578-3070146-Diamonds_stock_...066727.jpg]

OK, This one is posted by copy pasting the image URL in the URL Box.

This looks like the diamond Zander has been looking for his girlfriend!!!!!!!!!
Cost is not a hindrance.....get it NOW![Image: biggrin.png]

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - OrangeClay - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 12:12 AM)Popster Wrote:
(05-12-2015, 07:55 PM)Charon Wrote: i can access those settings.  yes, indeedy.  but, i have no idea what to do once i access same.

however, we do have a very intelligent admin whom will handle this imperative stuff.

so, i am absolved from guilt of not knowing how to do it properly?  (that did not come out right, i don't think.)

Oh, Goody......cheap thrills for Popster.......although I know my AS (adopted son) likes pretty pictures too.

Popster don't they have pretty pictures at the "home".....Cut AS allowance off this week, until he comes & hangs pretty pictures on your walls at the "home". He not earning his keep. Heart

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - Popster - 05-13-2015

The images I expect members to post will be uploaded from personal computers and will not have URLs...

The "attachment" method does not work because of "allotment" size limitations.

Try adding a picture from your own computer to test......my tests fail.

(05-13-2015, 02:30 AM)OrangeClay Wrote:

Popster don't they have pretty pictures at the "home".....Cut AS allowance off this week, until he comes & hangs pretty pictures on your walls at the "home". He not earning his keep. Heart

(((OrangeSlice))):  if I cut him off he'll only go after you........hey maybe that's not a bad idea......

There's Roy Rogers "Sons of the Pioneers" which makes me the "Father of the Pioneers".....OMG, nobody is THAT old......are they?

RE: New Category/Forum Suggestions - OrangeClay - 05-13-2015

(05-13-2015, 02:53 AM)Popster Wrote: The images I expect members to post will be uploaded from personal computers and will not have URLs...

The "attachment" method does not work because of "allotment" size limitations.

Try adding a picture from your own computer to test......my tests fail.

(05-13-2015, 02:30 AM)OrangeClay Wrote:

(((OrangeSlice))):  if I cut him off he'll only go after you........hey maybe that's not a bad idea......

There's Roy Rogers "Sons of the Pioneers" which makes me the "Father of the Pioneers".....OMG, nobody is THAT old......are they?

My wallet is empty, he'll have to stay with you, sorry, nice try. Dodgy