Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
[Image: beautiful-nature-photography-hd-background-jpg]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Reilli -   I see boats on the shore at right Smile

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
My current wallpaper
[Image: 2weyng8.jpg]
mine changes randomly................

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata

[Image: 2hnp3du.jpg][Image: 2h81sv4.jpg]
nice eye invisible

[Image: unusual-trees-13.jpg][Image: clip_image015_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800][Image: th?id=OIP.jOYg7Nm8Pis7S8__HGdI2AEsEs&pid...=300&h=300]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
On my forest walks I "see" many examples of nature's "art"....though, not as obvious as those reilli posted....just "art" to my eye, which is peculiar Smile
Thanks for posting those.

That's gorgeous Pops!!