Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
It's ALIVE, it's ALIVE.....jiggly flowers Cool

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Pretty pictures Linville, Pops!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

just wow. i knew the minute i went to try to sleep last nite that i had missed the pics. my last stop usually.

they are awesome. and Alive!! as popster said.

i hope u r well, zander.

i love a few threads. and, this is one of my top favorites. pure beauty. thank u all for ur contributions.

just beautiful.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thank you Charon, it would be relaxing to view most all before sleeping wouldn't it...…..…. now maybe not this one Charon 

thanks to you as well Zander for the beautiful picture !
……………….but Zander look at this one for a moment, just wow….kind of fun stuff.

On second thought Charon maybe it will put you to sleep, LOL  Wink

Oh, SillyPuppiez  hi to you.  Smile

======
Saw this and just had to post it, so….here goes.

===

[Image: tumblr_nagjirdkUf1swm1iso1_1280.gif]

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: tumblr_nti4kmqz1J1teesjko1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_ntlaegY5WB1sjv4kho1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nr7dlkIyTr1u9epzro1_500.jpg]
Hey Cricket ….this one is for YOU !

Maybe your view last night, smiles if it was and smiles if it wasn't, either way , have a great day….K
=====================

[Image: tumblr_nsje7lDoaT1s7z15lo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nt5mo2kAtx1uw9cgbo1_500.jpg]

Balanced Rock - Garden of the Gods-Colorado Springs - Colorado

Doesn't seem real does it but I guess it is, although I haven't been there but would love to visit Colorado Springs and I will on one of my trips out west…….ok already I will stop.

======

[Image: tumblr_nttnoeZlbf1uczeaso1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lqr8nqJwiq1r0j93fo1_500.jpg]

Wow look at the colors…..
(08-31-2015, 01:16 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Love the colors Linville. The moon and ocean pics are really nice too.  I need to do some work on our home picture files today.  Will look for something to post here.

(08-31-2015, 01:53 PM)Harley Wrote: Linville, I have been to the Garden of Gods and seen the rock.  It was many many years ago, but a couple my ex and I use to ski with wanted to take a side trip there.  It is a very serene place.

Have you been on parts of the Appalachian Trail?  There are stretches of it that are simply breath taking too.  

Isn't it sad how so many (some of us too I presume) don't take the moments where we just say I am going out of my way to enjoy natural wonders and forget the hectic pace of our daily lives?

I like the way it is so easy to double quote….I am still learning my way around this forum and I am enjoying getting to know folks….

Ok now to remember what I am double quoting for, no no J/K….

Fire I will be on the look out for a cool pic, I need to organize mine to but I guess not too bad because I use iPhoto and dave them by date.
I posted them ( the moon over water ) for Kittycat because she talked of going out and looking at it, the full moon over water.
Talking more of photo's,  I like it that way looking back at them, what I did and where I was…I love to bring back the memories of taking the time for those moments you speak of Harley.

So you can confirm the pic is true, I like the story of you seeing the Garden of the Gods.

Yes I have been to a lot of the mountainous areas in the eastern part of the country. I use to take a trip to the mountains every fall…..sadly I have not been able to for a few years, and stay in a cabin near a ski area when fall festivals were going on.

I thought I know a lot about the outdoors and the national forest areas I visited but the rangers would hold talks about the area and I heard so much that I did not know….loved it.

Yes I have been with people that would not take the time to pull over to the overlook so they could get back and talk to someone, whew, I had words about that……well I love the mountains in the fall and well I guess all the time but the fall is so special with the color show being put on….and seeing mother nature get ready for it's slumber……just flat out cool to me….ok go ahead and say it 

Linville, I don't know bout you….. Tongue Tongue Tongue  I love trees and mountains   Big Grin