Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
[Image: tumblr_nmat8qNSNr1rd8524o1_1280.jpg]
Tongue 
Beautiful pictures Linville, Pops... I don't believe that's the reason they are called peacocks, Pops. If that were the case all birds would be called peacocks. =)

1. Lake Baikal

2. Desert Sunset

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Zander, nice images. I really liked the colors and contrast of the desert one.

====

[Image: tumblr_nqvbybkOK61tqm6qto1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nqw76t7u9i1st2k7zo1_500.jpg]
Nice pictures Z and L........I think that's me standing on the beachSmile

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Tongue 
Pretty, pretty, pretty pictures Pops, Linville. Pops, what are you doing in Linville's picture? Well thanks for turning away from the camera so he got your backside only.. Appreciate it! :-P

1. Five Flower Lake

2. Keukenhof Flower Gardens- Lisse, France.

......................good night everyone...sleep well.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: large.jpg]

Great images Zander & Popster….Good Night Pop's
Thanks Linville. I love your photo too, the trees silhouetted by the red sun. I like that the sun is low and not higher up. Gives it a nice contrast. Beautiful colors, Pops.  I have 4 pictures left, which I am going to lay them out now.

1. Sunset Glow (This picture was edited in only that the wispy light ribbons were wrapped around the tree trunk and flowing out to the ground.)

2. Balancelle En Bois De Palettes

Okay, this is the last of my pictures for now. I have to go picture shopping soon. =)

1. Sequoia Snow Mountain

2. Tulip Farm

I swear this thread needs to be made into a "sticky" so it nevervleaves the top ... The pics will never get old and the comfort it brings is unbeatable ...

Don't ever stop sharing such a fine treasure ....

Thanks guys ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
[Image: tumblr_nl9z7uQj9z1qei7a7o1_500.jpg]