Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
.............beauty is never tiresomeSmile

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Yes Popster, I can see that Linville too has that "knack" for seeing the beauty within everyday objects... I find it an amazing talent! It sorta brings an inner peace to view these, kind of tranquillity to the otherwise restless world we live in ...

I would love to visit those beautiful 'ole catherdrals and museums of Europe. I can only imagine the awe one would feel...

Thanks guys for the most pleasant journery that y'all are taking us on ... It is incredible to say the least ...
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
................There is never too much beauty.....

Okay, that's good stuff guys, beautiful. Now I dare a guy to tell me this isn't beautiful photography. =)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yepper! That is one fine .... Horse...

(hey the girl ain't so bad either lol)
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Tongue 
Oh hell Ice. I didn't even notice the girl or the horse. I was so focused on the ocean, sky, and trees...... That's what I meant by beautiful photography.. The girl does add to it... the horse not so much.... =)
u know why they use a female in a bikini with a friggin horse to promote direct tv? because robb lowe was doing commercials for same. and, they became obnoxious toward mentally challenged people. the courts decided that direct Tv was making claims, via robb lowe, that they cannot fulfill.

so, they come out with a chick in a bikini with a talking horse. and, the horse says it is the best Tv there is.

so, that tells me, everything i need to know about direct TV.

it must suck bigtime or else they would do better commercials.

was gonna do entertainment law, so i follow bizarro legal news.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

this thread is the third most viewed. the second most thread in re: replies.

well done, all. and, i thank u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Tongue 
Charon I always thought those Rob Lowe commercials were lame anyhow. I never thought about the commercials being obnoxious toward mentally challenged people. I can see that now with "Overly Paranoid Rob Lowe" and the others.

Curiously I just saw a DirectTV commercial similar to the Rob Lowe commercials, only it was Eli Manning.  Here is the link.

http://www.adweek.com/news/advertising-b...ctv-166123

Advertisers have been using pretty women as a marketing ploys in their ads long before DirectTV; even before TV itself.. The women just have less clothes on now. That doesn't work on me however. I buy what I like and no commercials influence me. DirectTV blows. I will never use it again. Hannah nor her horse will change that.  I had it once and every time it would rain the TV would go out, no signal.

Woowhoo! Our thread is number three and two!  Big Grin