Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Ah Linville and Pops are trying to indulge me with my favorites, northern lights and pretty colors... Nicely done gentleman. You each get a nice shiny point when I have some more to give. =)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wowza Zander.....you are always the master of clear, clean, crisp, COLOR......and If I wasn't on a mobile device I would color this post up just for fun....

Thanks buddy.

Hi Popster.

This is maybe my favorite thread.

[Image: tumblr_o9c7vuqVop1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]
Not your typical photo, but I had to post this.

[Image: funny-eye-makeup-cat-colors-art-wool1.jpg]
very creative "eye liners"....would like to see the whole face to get perspectiveSmile
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Oh thank you Linville. You do some pretty colors yourself. =)  You have beautiful eyes Willie, and interesting.. Hiya Pops!

These are bridges, with colorful lights of course.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
nice swimming holeSmile

Wow, such a place I would like to be.....very nice pictures Popster, thanks for posting them.

i especially like the first one but both of course...I like but that path is awesome