Ahhhhh ...
Little balls of fur ....

How could you not like that ...
(and I'm a dog person)
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(07-09-2015, 01:58 AM)Popster Wrote: ......................

Popster, you're a hell of a photographer. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL and look like they should be postcards. Hey, you could make some extra money like that.
I really like your beach scene and think it would make for a beautiful mural on my wall.

They are so clear and colorful. Is photography your line of work? If not, it should be.

Awesome!

I also luv the doggie and kitty cat pictures. How could anyone go wrong with fuzzy little cutie pies?

Great work guys.
That's very nice and thoughtful of you Cricket.........
Some of my posts I borrow from the web....so I can't take credit for all those "postcard" pictures.....although the beach/lighthouse pict is one of mine.  Photography was/is a bit of a hobby of mine.....I think I will scan some of my negatives and see if the quality is worth posting........some of my old film photos from my travels are pretty good.....I am quite critical of my own photos so it was nice to read your appreciation Heart

(07-09-2015, 01:59 PM)Cricket Wrote:
(07-09-2015, 01:58 AM)Popster Wrote: ......................

Popster, you're a hell of a photographer. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL and look like they should be postcards. Hey, you could make some extra money like that.
I really like your beach scene and think it would make for a beautiful mural on my wall.

They are so clear and colorful. Is photography your line of work? If not, it should be.

Awesome!

I also luv the doggie and kitty cat pictures. How could anyone go wrong with fuzzy little cutie pies?

Great work guys.
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Hey I found a picture of Pops before he grew his beard... It has a date on the back, 09/24/1972.. Going by that he must have been 31 years old in this picture....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

OMG,  a Zander sighting Big Grin

Mom, promised me she would never let you have access to that Photo.....hell to pay now.  I was actually 28 when that was taken....handsome little tyke I was.

Here's a picture from the Caribbean side of Costa Rica....that's me holding the cameraLOL

(07-09-2015, 05:10 PM)Zander Wrote: Hey I found a picture of Pops before he grew his beard... It has a date on the back, 09/24/1972.. Going by that he must have been 31 years old in this picture....

Zander! .... Where ya been? Kinda missed you around the boards, so get back here more often! ...

Hey we need to keep our best members close and you sir are in the top of the short list ...

So don't be scootin off again ...

Good to see ya post again especially Pop's "young" photo ....lol
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Well Pops, Mom found out about that picture you posted, the pretty lips. She was quite upset so she gave me that picture of you to post.. I haven't a clue how she found out that you posted that picture......   Angel   As you noted, you were quite handsome way back then so you shouldn't be too upset.....

Hey Mr. Wizard! I've been dealing with some personal issues, so I'm taking a little leave of absence. I'll be back to posting regularly in the not too distant future, hopefully. I appreciate the nice words and enjoy your perpetually positive posts. I look forward to chatting with you more. Until then I bid you adieu. Oh yeah.. pictures...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Zander you are always great to see on these threads ... I do hope you can take care of the things you must and return as soon as you can ...
I always look foward to reading your words ... You certainly have a way of putting things ...

Take good care my friend ..
Semper Fidelis

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(07-09-2015, 06:09 PM)Popster Wrote: OMG,  a Zander sighting Big Grin

Mom, promised me she would never let you have access to that Photo.....hell to pay now.  I was actually 28 when that was taken....handsome little tyke I was.

Here's a picture from the Caribbean side of Costa Rica....that's me holding the cameraLOL

WOW! Now that one I really think is beautiful. Another mural for another wall. LOL
I've always been a beach person and it's shots like that that remind me of spending every summer in the islands. Mostly the Bahamas, but to me, there's nothing more beautiful than palm trees swaying in the wind and sand between my toes.
What kind of camera do you have? I use to have a Cannon and got some pretty shots, but not near the quality of yours. They are truly stunning. Great job for a little fella like yourself. LOL