Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Oh it's been a while since I've been here.. Those are beautiful pictures Linville and Pops!  

There are coral reefers.... I know coral reefs, I just like reefers better.... =)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Z. I always enjoy the color in your pic's

Naturally colorful   Wink
Who needs a reefer after those colorful posts?.........could it be me?

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Thank you, Linville. Always enjoyable. The use of shadows, light and reflections make the compositions of photo's so interesting to me.

Popster, is a storm a brewing? If I am guessing correctly, shots of Atlantic vs Pacific are very different depending also how far north or south one is.

Z, you have outdone yourself. I love color to. I went snorkeling off the coast of Aruba years ago and I would swear that captures some of the reefs and fish I saw. Unfortunately, I am more of a drowner than a swimmer, so I didn't get a diving certification and make it out to the wreakages, which friends of mine did and were overwhelmed by all the natural beauty.

Thank you, gentlemen, for bringing all of us these great pleasures.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra
[Image: tumblr_o672zc7RTh1u8te93o1_r2_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o7cfsnxVxI1u8te93o1_r1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o7cd0rMyit1vrk6qyo1_1280.jpg]

Located, Smoky Mountains National Park

[Image: spaceball.gif]
[Image: spaceball.gif][Image: Foggy-Sunrise--Cades-Cove--Great-Smoky-M...950big.jpg]
[Image: spaceball.gif]
A couple of selfies for Popster.....thanks Linville Wink
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Ha ha, thought you might mention it, I walked the trash out the drive and saw the moon, so ....thought I would post them.

It will be full this week end someone mentioned to me...

This one says somewhere in England....looks like a nice drive

[Image: tumblr_n1fxigHbz51qeo6jvo1_540.jpg]
Washington Park Tulip Festival, Albany, New York

[Image: tumblr_o76tu1ygbG1so0ow2o3_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o76tu1ygbG1so0ow2o1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o76tu1ygbG1so0ow2o2_500.jpg]
This is cool.

[Image: tumblr_npcatlCU7P1s4nnijo1_500.gif]
Linville,
I second FP's opinion. Very, very cool.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra