Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Big Grin Popster & Kona Zander

======

This is for Harley.  Smile

From, Kilpisjärvi, Finland...but Wow, eh?
======

[Image: tumblr_nlwc39DNRf1tzgvugo1_1280.jpg]
Kudos to you all, Linville, Pops, and Mr.K, they are all beautiful.  Hey Linville, that picture is for me too. I love The Northern Lights.... Go back some ways on the thread and I posted dozens of Northern Lights pictures, maybe none as pretty as yours....

Comon Folks... It's a week before Christmas.. Time for more Christmas pictures...Charon and Kitty, I know you love Christmas lights...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks Mr. K... #7 was my favorite too.... I think that makes me Color King again.... Anyone would be hard pressed to find a photo more colorful than that. =)

Yeah lots of Northern Lights, until I ran out new ones to find, but I've never seen Linville's. It's beautiful like all the photos on this site. I seriously have not seen a bad, or "ugly" photo posted on this site since it first started. Props to everyone posting.

p.s Not bragging on the color. As we all know most colorful does not mean most beautiful. =)
Wow it is hard to , well for me as exhausted as I always feel to think of the energy it takes to put those lights up.

Although they are so great to look at. Zander thank you for sharing so many good ones. I look around the www a lot for cool pics and such and those are not easy to see, in my travels.

I liked the one where the cars are driving under the hanging lights a lot.

This is a great thread.  Cool

It seems to me this year around where I live that more people have put them up. Sadly I have not.

====

[Image: tumblr_nutz27PX5m1tkq3nno1_540.jpg]

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Good Evening Popster.

===

[Image: tumblr_npa6b1hque1tzgvugo1_1280.jpg]
Good evening good Linville.
Well they're all beautiful pictures, Pops. Mr. K. and Linville. This isn't a picture, it's a video, but it's beautiful so I thought it belongs here. This is a Merry Christmas to All.

I like all the Christmas lights. And well all...

==

[Image: tumblr_nycab3KNDE1uch37fo1_1280.jpg]

======

A Nice place to be, IMO.

======

[Image: blog11151512a.jpg]