Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
linville...were you on your honeymoon?  Did you elope and not tell us? Wink
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
LOL Popster…...
Beauty and Love and Truth are one and the same.......

Here's a series of wonderful pictures that show animals expressing love and affection:

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
@Linville those colors are so incredible that I did a double take cause I thought that perhaps it was a painting....you post some really graet pics!

and the one of the falls is not too shabby either Smile

thanks!!
thank you snappy71, so glad you enjoy them.

===

[Image: tumblr_nxeik0ECBU1s2bgfho1_1280.jpg]
(11-11-2015, 03:25 AM)Popster Wrote: Yeah I agree with all of you about the fish photo.......astonishingly perfect....subject and image.

Z.....that long post elicited a full range emotional ride....the colors are over the top and so are the images.

Very nice, Pops! I love it. That goes for your pictures too Linville. I'm still trying to figure out if Pops complimented or insulted me with this:

"Z.....that long post elicited a full range emotional ride....the colors are over the top and so are the images."

Have a great one all!
That was a compliment.......colors have a powerful impact on our emotions and thoughts.....usually the observer is unaware of this.....but in that particular post it is quite clear......thanks for the ride.

(11-12-2015, 01:48 PM)Zander Wrote:
(11-11-2015, 03:25 AM)Popster Wrote: Yeah I agree with all of you about the fish photo.......astonishingly perfect....subject and image.

Z.....that long post elicited a full range emotional ride....the colors are over the top and so are the images.

Very nice, Pops! I love it. That goes for your pictures too Linville. I'm still trying to figure out if Pops complimented or insulted me with this:

"Z.....that long post elicited a full range emotional ride....the colors are over the top and so are the images."

Have a great one all!
[Image: tumblr_nuo1nsu1qC1rsj4s9o1_1280.jpg]
Adirondack State Park, New York

===
[Image: tumblr_nd3h0tsU9k1r4d0svo1_r2_1280.jpg]
isn't that a terrific view....very nice indeed.