Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Hi Popster, Think of how long it took for those mature trees to form that canopy …the planning people did that hardly could enjoy it in their lifetime.
You know what I mean?

Willie33 glad you enjoyed staring at the fire, smiles.

QueenB the roadrunner is an Australian bird isn't it. Very fascinating is so right..Thx for posting it.

Charon a new fireplace, that uses less wood sounds great. I bet you will have to keep the door on it shut to make the fire last longer though.
I can remember back in the day a super cold winter everybody was getting the wood stoves/fireplaces…..but now days since natural gas is so cheap mostly gas ones get put in ….it seems.

Lets see if I can find something to post along with this …..Hmmmm I know how about a high five to you guys?

====

[Image: tumblr_np04kuKUa01t6z64mo1_500.png]
be still my heart. i swear i love that doggie. already.

(when it comes to animals, i am easy, so to speak.)

oh, the joy of seeing such a cute picture. and, he has such love and wisdom on his face.

glorious. just glorious.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

........................Hi Smile

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: tumblr_nra2g3DFpk1ruvgiko1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nvi4p48PXJ1sxpfndo1_1280.jpg]

====
Charon I love the look that dog has too. Just looks like it is so badly wants to please the one he/she loves.
[Image: tumblr_nv374bygps1u545pyo1_500.png]
Động Thiên Cung Cave

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: Autumn-Wallpaper-autumn-35867675-1280-800.jpg]
I could spend hours on that park bench.......

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Great picture and the reflection makes it special.

[Image: tumblr_nmjkudLphe1tn0i3po1_1280.jpg]

=============

=============

[Image: tumblr_nvkigj7X271t5g5c1o1_540.png]
.........................Autumn in the Grand Canyon