Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Thank you Dancing Wolf!! I love this thread, it makes my heart happy to find beauty in our sometimes not so beautiful world. I missed everyone here too!!

Wild animals today.
[Image: jaguar-595x400.jpg]
[Image: 50e51ca326274c53a385c8c2f542d7b7--cute-g...-gifts.jpg]
[Image: 7-cheetah-wildlife-photography.jpg]
[Image: 50438075.02eaglemod.jpg]
[Image: 7bb29a71a2d860a5947b610e2b99bafa.jpg]
[Image: 5-giraffe-wildlife-photography.jpg]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
I loved the Costa Rican pics reilli !

Pops Zander and I would try to one up each other in COLOR!

Lots of fun, yep !

I also love the coffee from there
Do I hope Popster drinks Costa Rican coffee !

I have roasted it myself and it is real good.
(02-16-2018, 09:28 PM)Popster Wrote: Hi to all my friends.

Pops is dropping by to give an update.

Been extremely busy for a semi-retired guy.....not complaining, but I am tired.

We are going to Costa Rica soon (early Feb) for a vacation and some research on moving there. We have been there 3 times in the last decade and really like the country and people...they are deemed the happiest people on our planet. They have no military...which leaves a lot of money for education (free) and healthcare (free). Food is good and fresh and the weather is hot like I like it. All of you older members know what I mean. Warm weather is one of the cures for old aches and pains.

Anyway....I will always be a member here and will "Pops" in from time to time. I sometimes read about you all without posting like the good grandfather I am....hehehehheSmile

Keep up the good fight. Stay kind and helpful.
Charon is a great leader....follow her guidance.

So, know that because I am not around as often...I am not leaving....nor am I forgetting any of you.

I will stay in touch.....and remain your friend.
Popster:

You can't just cash-out and move to Costa Rica without a proper assignment. We expect a definitive determination from you regarding the origin of the mysterious Stone Spheres of Costa Rica (Las Bolas) once you have had adequate time to complete your study.

[Image: Panoramio-copia.jpg]

Who made them, why did they make them, and how did they craft them to such perfection? At least 300 of these spheres have been located in Costa Rica, so you have you're work cut out for you. There is important work to be done here, you can rest later!

Tongue  Raven
Photo 
[Image: let_me_do_eet-1307-1-_tplq.jpg]
Psst... I have a secret to tell you...

[Image: unusual_animal_pictures_that_will_make_y...640_21.jpg]
I feel thilly, maybe it was all that catnip...  Hey, why are you upside down?  

[Image: Animals-With-Their-Softer-Side3.jpg]
Yes, he resembles his father's side of the family...

[Image: scaletowidth]

And everyone thought I was extinct.  How do they suppose I survived this long?  Duh...
Heart 
Ingo the shepherd dog and Poldi the owl have formed an unlikely friendship that’s beautiful to see. The cute animal friends have been photographed by Tanja Brandt, a professional animal photographer and collage artist in Germany.

[Image: ingo-else-dog-owl-friendship-tanja-brandt-7.jpg]
[Image: ingo-else-dog-owl-friendship-tanja-brandt-4.jpg]
[Image: 17-ingo-dog-and-his-owl-friends.jpg]
[Image: ScreenShot7408.jpg]
[Image: image-11.jpeg]
[Image: 13-ingo-dog-and-his-owl-friends.jpg]
[Image: ingo-else-dog-owl-friendship-tanja-brandt-14.jpg]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
[Image: tumblr_n4t4xthcQv1rnqolfo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o402hoxq4C1tby5gqo1_1280.jpg]
(02-23-2018, 03:09 AM)reilli Wrote: Ingo the shepherd dog and Poldi the owl have formed an unlikely friendship that’s beautiful to see. The cute animal friends have been photographed by Tanja Brandt, a professional animal photographer and collage artist in Germany.

[Image: ingo-else-dog-owl-friendship-tanja-brandt-7.jpg]
[Image: ingo-else-dog-owl-friendship-tanja-brandt-4.jpg]
[Image: 17-ingo-dog-and-his-owl-friends.jpg]
[Image: ScreenShot7408.jpg]
[Image: image-11.jpeg]
[Image: 13-ingo-dog-and-his-owl-friends.jpg]
[Image: ingo-else-dog-owl-friendship-tanja-brandt-14.jpg]

This is great! Thanks for sharing the pictures, probably never would have heard of this unlikely duo otherwise.
I think many of us are tired of winter and gloom so I thought I'd bring a little Spring to you!

[Image: crocus-spring-equinox.jpg?1][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaIk8IpG5Evk02ByVyrEr...Iij918kPOJ][Image: 635931454283260107208050452_spring-02.jpg]

[Image: 1504139329165.jpg][Image: 03D45166.jpg]
nice.
[Image: tumblr_nk2ralpAga1sfo2lfo1_1280.jpg]
Beautiful beach Linville, do you happen to know where it is?

Not sure if this belongs in the movies thread but I think it is appropriate here. Last night I viewed a meditative film Ashes and Snow. I enjoyed it but probably won't view it again as it takes patience, however aesthetically, it is mind blowing. Here are some images from the film.
[Image: Ashes-and-Snow.jpg]
[Image: Ashes-and-Snow-Project.jpg][Image: b2eb59d9f0841edcb25c11de4fa0d065.jpg][Image: ashesandsnowworks.jpg][Image: homepage.jpg]