Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Coronavirus - any plans for protection?
(04-13-2020, 03:35 PM)barq- Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 04:22 PM)Aquarius Wrote: I'm mostly worried about my situation in regards to not being able to see my family doctor and am dependant on certain medications, and I know for the subscriptions I've been getting have halted aswell because of the mail system. Hopefully this all calms down soon. I was told by a nurse that the counts on the amount of deaths isnt completely accurate because theres lots of people that died because of conditions they had prior to the Coronavirus. Regardless, hope everyone stays safe.

I have the same problem. Normally I'd see my doctor once a month. I have to wait 7 weeks for my next appointment, and that will be with a doctor I have never spoken to before. All I need is a repeat prescription - that system works differently in the UK to USA. In my case the meds are controlled so cannot be on an automatic repeat, it needs a doctor to ok it every time.

Aquarius, I hope you find a way to get to your family doctor and the subscriptions situation improves (I think it is, fingers crossed!).
Are they not doing Telemedicine? A video visit? In this part of the country, the east coast that's all they are doing unless you have an emergency other than Covid symptoms.  If you have to go in everyone is wearing protective gear and they really don't want to see you.  The neighbor's child needed some stitches from a laceration.
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile

Messages In This Thread