Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
PRS4U.ORG BUT POSSIBLY LEAVING BLACKLIST/COULD BE NEW OWNER
After I let Sarah know about my LL she took care of everything and got me a reship in the mail yesterday along with a reference # and a tracking #. Very professional every step of the way.
I am very pleased to report a successful delivery from this vendor. 

If the tracking is to be believed, it spent 5 days in the c.o.o. and then 24 days in limbo (over the pond, presumably), then 6 days crossing the US, a total of 35 days. In this, I feel lucky, as I know others have experienced even longer wait times.

The package itself looked like it had taken a bit of a beating, but as a result of rough handling, rather than from any attempts to examine the contents.

Be well,

Benny
Thanks, everyone for this valuable information. I am also going to give them a shot.
Always look at the bright side of your life. 
Melvin Udall; As Good As It Gets.
(07-02-2020, 01:15 PM)Incogbenzo77 Wrote: I contacted Sarah and explained the situation. I also sent her a copy of  the LL and she said that occasionally a mag or 2 might be caught but not to worry because a reship is on it's way. Sarah has been very professional since day 1. She is always polite and helpful. It's nice that these guys are doing what they said they would and I don't have something else to worry about.
Received notification earlier that my reship hit customs this morning. Also, I noticed that this magazine is moving at about the exact speed as the previous one since they were both mailed out on the same date (just different months) and when I compare the two side by side, the scans are almost precisely the same as far as date shipped/dates scanned/location/date headed into customs. Hopefully this one is successful. Will update accordingly.
Received notification that magazine has cleared and is on it's way to next facility. Looks like this one might have made it through. The original was scanned going into custiez and then never scanned again and I received a LL pretty quickly. More updates to come.
Magazine delivered today! Packaging is pretty basic at best so I'm not surprised that the first one didn't make it. However, quality is A+!!! The meds (I received) are genuine and the vendor shipped pretty quickly after payment was sent and it's about a 3 week process.
My magazine was delivered today. Will let you know about the quality of reading material.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Well, as it was brand new (to me) reading material, I was not really sure what to expect. But in seems in line with other reviews. All in all, pretty pleased with this publisher.
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Ok, have not read the entire thread again. But I can tell u I know Incogn and I vouch for him. I know Noel and man she is above reproach in her entire life. And,O..Cupcake has surprised me with their feedback.

You take your time. I admit I have been caring for houseshare and the covid forum is buzzing again. But I shall read this thread again.

But just on this page, we have people I trust totally. Skipper is one of them. He has not pulled the trigger as yet either.

Just take your time. But just as I remember you john martin, I remember so many of the people on forums I have run.

Vendor is newish to me. Those whom commented are not new. No rush. Just letting you know, You have some honest and honorable answers on here. Now I have to check them out. LOL. Just tuck them away in the back on your mind.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I have had 3 successful orders with them. I switched to them when a vendor i had used for YEARS started having problems. I have been really happy so far with my experiences with this vendor and will continue to order.