Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Linvill,  shrooms and sunsets and sunrises......ah the memories of my youth.
Here's one I really lived.....from the actual vantage point (around 1968-69) in the picture....and yes I am still up after a night/day of schrooming.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Wow Popster, I figure you do have some interesting stories…..Cool.

Ok here is a greta hi res pic for the thread……

=======

[Image: tumblr_nhguycRVzr1ts6p6xo1_1280.png]

==========

P.S. Pop's does this sound familiar then…..grins

[Image: il_570xN.264103294.jpg]
I love flowers as much as trees and birds and cats and dogs and women and on and on.........l like a sea of sunflowers.
I never fit in anywhere, even the Haight......tho part of my heart was there.  Lived in Sausalito (first town across the GG bridge north) Google it, extremely picturesque little town....it was an intellectual center at the time....I was in the Air Force then and didn't fit in there either.......I am a Veteran Hippy with all it's implications.

to others that don't fit in.........not to worry, not to care.....be you.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: tumblr_n5j8a1dzeJ1qe46mfo1_1280.jpg]
I would not mind to be sitting here and drinking a good cup of coffee.

[Image: tumblr_norxvzidGB1r6s1dco1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mkgg182pzt1qjukd8o1_1280.jpg]

Seems like a pleasant place to me….
Bug 
This one is for MrKona.....beautiful coffee beans

[Image: YbmcdNF.jpg]
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Linville........a walk in the woods......at the top of my list of peaceful, thoughtful things to do:

[Image: 10707093_1547992862083622_1871852467_n.jpg]