Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
[Image: Picture45.jpg]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
[Image: Picture30.jpg]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Of course you are excused Popster. As are others upon a brief excursion, Smiles.
This is a great thread, I love it.
In fact our forum is the Gold Standard IMO.
Oops I am going off course and Now I Better find a picture to post along with this.

How about a classic old railroad bridge .

[Image: tumblr_on2r0eJqs01ti4wako1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_omzp6f76ly1rmxahho1_400.jpg]
(04-11-2017, 03:58 PM)Popster Wrote: Furyan is a closet astrophysicist Smile

LMAO...

To Our Troops..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
[Image: 28898958951.jpg]
I took this picture on the way to my office.....this very old school lady (crumpled over) raking leaves diligently on the street caught my eye.....

simple, thoughtful everyday ordinary beauty.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Popster I agree, there is so much beauty in the ordinary things of life, such as you mention.

I see it.

And, I thank you for sharing it.

[Image: tumblr_ooe27iKr4n1ti4wako1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_ons0pjag8D1s0r8fxo1_500.jpg]
such regal beauty. u all find amazing things, but linville u r outstanding. and, u always thank people for sharing. u r so kind.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

that is one beautiful dog.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata