Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Nice Popster. !
Thanks Linville.....

I have noticed over time that my observations of watching my own mind and the comments of others...particularly Ice, FP, Charon and others..... that a single picture of beauty (in the eyes of the beholder) can have a strong positive effect on our emotions and state of being.....

and....it doesn't take long....it takes more than a glance, but it doesn't take long....a little lingering is required.

Words such as peaceful, thoughtful, calming, smiling come to mind......if laughter is the best medicine, than beauty is right next to it Cool
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: tumblr_omhv9sreVu1tqcxlro5_r1_1280.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_olwhx1TDBY1u54ewno1_1280.jpg]
Anyone what to guess where?
This one I know cause it was listed.
It might fool ya, it did me.

[Image: great-ocean-road-20.jpg]
(03-26-2017, 12:35 PM)Linville Wrote: Anyone what to guess where?
This one I know cause it was listed.
It might fool ya, it did me.

[Image: great-ocean-road-20.jpg]

Are those some of the 12 apostles in Port Campbell National Park, Victoria, Australia?
i cheated and did an inspection of the pic. pops is correct. twelve apostles great ocean road.

impressive.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

We have a monarch butterfly migration destination about 5 miles away......thousands come and go annually

Thats right you guys!

Exactly right answer, Popster, & Charon. It is a great shot of them !

I would love to see it magical....doesnt it. Not of this world .

Very good of the butterfly Popster, really good clear and crisp detail and the color, yummy .
You are so interesting talking of the migration.