Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Tongue 
Nice guys! I'm stuck on trees. Actually it's my dog Max, he loves trees and fire hydrants. I put my foot down on posting fire hydrant pictures however...

1. Park Alley.

2. Gold Road.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can't say this is the world's most beautiful Fire Hydrant.....but she's a contender Wink

.....................cute little buggers Big Grin both the hydrant and the tree

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Popster, do you think that little tree will grow up to be as big as the one behind it.?

I hope so i love trees.

==============

Here is a little nourishment …..

[Image: tumblr_nom9eiWAYv1rt05ero1_1280.jpg]
Yummy, that looks delicious.
Oh yes that tree will grow as big, given enough time and freedom from fire and drought.....it's is growing from the same roots as the big one behind it.
I have hugged many a tree.

(08-14-2015, 01:05 AM)Linville Wrote: Popster, do you think that little tree will grow up to be as big as the one behind it.?

I hope so i love trees.

==============

Here is a little nourishment …..

[Image: tumblr_nom9eiWAYv1rt05ero1_1280.jpg]
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
this is from Yosemite national park....nice!

Yeah that is a nice picture Pops. It's beautiful, though my dog Max is smitten with your fire hydrant. He pants every time he looks at it Now I'm have to go to Ace to buy some paint to fix the fire hydrant up the street to look just like yours or Max will give me no peace.

Great pictures Pops and Linville. I'll be back later to post some. I have to run to Ace right now...

I'm coming Max. Chill out!
I'm back! =)

One very proud peacock.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Are they called peacocks cause it's so small you can't see it?

Well if the males are called Peacocks... What do you call the females?

Don't get your mind in the gutter ... They're called hens ..
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
..............more Yosemite