Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Beauty is in the same league as "laughter is the best medicine".......I don't know if there's any scientific evidence, but intuitively I KNOW beauty is calming, healthy and medicinal for our minds which in turn affects our bodies in positive ways.

(08-08-2015, 09:03 AM)IceWizard Wrote: I vist this thread often ... The pics these guys post are incredible! ... Popster, Lindville and Zander, and now it seems MrKona have the "eye" for the spectacular ...

Thanks go out for this thread, it makes someone feel as though they saw it threw y'alls eyes ...
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: gEFSPGh.jpg]

True contentment.
Not the sharpest visual image, but I figured the content overcame the technical shortcomings.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
toasty cats, yummy,

Mother looks pretty darn satisfied.
thank you IceWizard….and everyone for looking and reading and posting!

====

Here is a place in Maui, on the beach to eat. Hidden gem. You can see the sunset from your table. I had this view, and I want it again.

Sea House Restaurant

[Image: o.jpg]

[Image: o.jpg]

[Image: VN78PJV.jpg]

Innocence.
~A man keeps his memories where his money once was~
Not innocent Rolleyes

[Image: maple-soy-grilled-salmon-steaks-1-3.jpg]
Let's GO, I'm Ready…….

===============

[Image: tumblr_nsl2nosN5b1rl7jb2o1_1280.jpg]