Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
I woke up this morning and read about Zander's disappointment.........it's a tough life but the geezer's still kicking and screaming and is quite happy about Z's "misinterpretation" of my well being.......if he keeps adding minutes to my life with the beautiful pictures.....well, he may have to wait forever Cool

Linville.....keep adding minutes please Wink

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Happy birthday America.....and best wishes to all our non USA members, may we all be protected from tyranny, corruption and Terror.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: tumblr_nzeqp6yCnT1ra8ht7o1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o3pgd5XmWq1shc1wyo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o3pa2xsEYJ1qfogg1o8_1280.jpg]

I think the picture is from Maui, not sure.

[Image: tumblr_o9liecTpZT1rwrdbuo1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o9li9anIiA1rwrdbuo1_500h.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_o76otjOA9V1ukofkbo1_r2_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nmlx1g7iY71tkq3nno1_540.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_o9je3lFwkL1u8wonlo1_1280.jpg]

good night.
Wow great pictures,thank you.

Pops!

Man I've been missin you lately... I do however "thumb" through these pages and I am so glad you started this... I can take a world tour and never leave my porch!

And for everybody that contributes to this thread... Thankx... The trip is wonderful!!

Oh yeah.. Pops... How'd your "boss'" trip turn out? Bet it was grand to say the least...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
I know who talked of these.

Nice high res pic of them.

Enjoy.

[Image: tumblr_nm1pycN0Zf1tkq3nno1_540.jpg]
Hong Kong lit up

Wow.... Just ... Wow

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit