Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
[Image: tumblr_n4uhvjkvvs1qg5ngpo1_500.jpg]
Here's the beginning of a dinner we recently had with best friends.....I know, who gives a flying....

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
A flying fish….ha ha

J/K Popster it looks real good & yummy.

Thanks for posting it.
Tongue 
Tell you what Pops, you don't mention mom's pic here and I won't mention your little lippy side-dish. Everybody always said mom had the looks and athletic build in your marriage. She was a looker; still is.  It's no small wonder they also say that I inherited my looks and athletic build from her. =) ... Changing subjects, I'm unloading the last of my pictures here.

Cloudy Field:

Blue Lake Sky:

Zebras:

Canada Night:

Wheat Field:

Mountain Reflection:

Winter:

The Beginning:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Zander,  Those are beauties, just like your mother......

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Zander very nice photo's you posted.

Here is an idea that I like. Going out on the rocks and spreading out lunch….or maybe breakfast, because see the coffee they are making. Or it could be for desert. hmmm

looks like a lovely idea in any case for me, smiles.

[Image: tumblr_mamac9DeTL1rwfs76o1_1280.jpg]

the beach closest to my house.....1.5 miles away.....iPhone photo.

[Image: tumblr_mr6tuk2dfO1rl127so1_1280.jpg]
sorry popster. i see those doggy eyes. and i love this woof and pooh. what a glorious picture.

this and the other thread u created, humorous smilies, r the ones i get to look at when i am calling work done.

very relaxing to one's spirit.

both of u, i thank u. for sharing. awesome choices. but, nothing beats the love in a doggie's eyes. it is so evident in this pic. wonderful both of u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel