Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
CC, what a beautiful garden of flowers you must have! Very beautiful! 

Linville, Popster as always, beautiful pictures. I love them.

Such beautiful sunrises and sunsets on these pages

(04-02-2016, 05:52 AM)Smalls Wrote: I'm not sure that one was Niagara Falls, Revolution, but it certainly is beautiful.

I am pretty sure that is Iguasu Falls on the Brazil border.   Beautiful
These folks have put together some of the most amazing collection of pics I have ever had the pleasure of viewing...

Many, many thanks to all that have taken the time to post these absolutely beautiful "Stories in Pictures" ... I feel like I have been almost everywhere in the world thanks to y'all...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
[Image: tumblr_nk8wndroai1tqjbmzo1_1280.jpg]

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
(04-06-2016, 10:19 PM)IceWizard Wrote: These folks have put together some of the most amazing collection of pics I have ever had the pleasure of viewing...

Many, many thanks to all that have taken the time to post these absolutely beautiful "Stories in Pictures" ... I feel like I have been almost everywhere in the world thanks to y'all...

Ice

I agree! This collection of images would have served well in the Voyager program alongside the golden records

I took the following picture with a BlackBerry phone over 6 years ago, please excuse the quality. Holy mackerel, the original resolution was 1552x2592, and it STILL looked horrible!
[Image: VPAeY2U.png]
[Image: tumblr_o1b0zi33b51ux3e6xo1_1280.png]
Sweet picture.....Linville........has one wondering who just surfaced
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I thought that too Popster.....

I see my namesake 4 Trees standing here

The place looks way cool to me.

[Image: tumblr_o54hoe5zQe1rkp5aho1_1280.jpg]