Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
No biggie Spanky, but you are very thoughtful to say this.

I will get back with you later , maybe I can help you with your questions about posting photos, see you around the forum my friend.

==========

[Image: tumblr_o2a1anIyLt1uoku8ao1_1280.jpg]
looked better in person

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: tumblr_necmf7kSWq1rs8w78o1_1280.jpg]
Kenzyme..........they all do.....but it's still nice.

Linville.....that's an awesome tree.

This one is all about timing........

.........................our planet is so extraordinarily beautiful

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
[Image: tumblr_ni0zu278HB1u7nuo6o1_540.jpg]

Popster I could not find out the name of those flowers or plants that you asked about......
Popster regarding the photo, you asked about. I found out this and that is all.

Photo taken in Unnamed Road, Nenetskiy, Russia,

============

Just in case here it is, the one in question. Maybe since iot was taken in Russia is why you did not recognize it, Pops.

[Image: 1393614.jpg]
That's the one......can't find it on the web......oh well.  it's beautiful, thanks for trying.

Here's an orchid that looks like an Egret.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
I think  figured this thing out....  Now if I can just figure how to post music   :-)

Photo 
Nice pic JimboS, brought a tear to my eye! I took a pic that looks very similar, mine was taken in a nearby farm community.
I can see I might have been better off viewing from a higher vantage point, I will have to try this next Fall and see if I can get more of the red fallen leaves on the road in with the mix.
Here is a pic I liked enough to save from the web,

Look at all the beautiful pictures. Well done everyone. It's been a while since I've done this, but you all have inspired me.