Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average
Photographs Thread
Harley's giving us the birdSmile

Nice picture....thanks!
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
how do u think that way? i never would have thought of that. it is actually quite funny. yet again.

when we calm down, i hope i can joke around a tad bit again.

i never expected that one, popster. usually, i can guess ahead with people. not with u. so, that makes it really cool.

how do u think of these things? well done.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

what  have I been missing…..Very colorful Harley.

Here is a high res fall one.

[Image: tumblr_nvkigj7X271t5g5c1o1_540.png]

=======

Taking in the beauty of the scenery…….

[Image: tumblr_nv1xuoudfs1r064xlo1_1280.jpg]
This is a Harpy Eagle, can catch monkeys and small deer......incredibly fierce and beautiful.......
Check out the second picture which compares talons with other eagles.......wow.

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence - Desiderata
Wow very good informative picture post Popster!

=============

I guess cheers to you , clink of glass heard……grins

[Image: tumblr_nuarsacd1P1s2k49lo1_1280.jpg]

P.S.
Sorry I posted that one of the Aspens twice but It caught my eye twice I suppose and got lost in it….I will try and do better.

Zander, WOW ….those pics
Harley.....the crazy thing is that this HUGE eagle does his hunting in the jungle.....can maneuver around and in trees.

You can give me the bird (as long as it's a beauty) anytimeSmile

Linville posted the same pict twice because the other bottle of single malt is empty....hehehehehee.

Here's some goodies to go with that scotch.......

Smile  Harley, Hi there ----Good Evening!   Smile

That wild and crazy guy Popster Tongue knows that you didnt mean it but the NBC way……I think he helped me empty the first bottle, but I am not sure….where is Ice, he might know.

Remember the Sound Tone they (NBC) played with the colorful bird

Anyway I should go to the sleepy time, good night. All.

=============

=============

So I did not mean to fib but I saw this as I was going and had to come back to post it.

You will understand when you see it, another hunter hawk. 

Check those talons out.

[Image: tumblr_nv961c2IQ61rw6hhbo1_1280.jpg]
[Image: Neon-Waterfall.jpg]

Glowsticks + waterfalls = party time in South Carolina
(10-07-2015, 08:15 PM)Charon Wrote: Butchart Gardens #3.  the picture is so awesome it is hard to believe it is real.

(nope,  we never took a vacation.  me father did not allow us a lunch break either at our law office.)

just beautiful pics.

let us just make sure no one proves they don't need a shave. just sayin.

That is beautiful eh, Charon? It's real and not photo edited as much as many pictures we post. What's the matter, don't want to see Pop's little fuzzy butt? Comon Pops, do it, moon!!!  :-P

1. Yellow Dragon Cave.

2. Mountain Sunset.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Ok Zander I am mooning you Rolleyes