IOPList.Org
for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Medical Discussion (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Forum: Pill Identification (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? (/showthread.php?tid=3683)

Pages: 1 2

for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - yellowdog - 08-31-2017

I only use benzo very occasionally I have tried k pins from well known and respected vendors and they do nothing?

I even too 6 in one go that was at 8pm and I did sleep by 10pm.

I have heard that these pills are WAY stronger than diax or lorez

anyone else have this issue.

the last time I took 40mg of diaz I was falling asleep day time so I don't have a huge benzo tolerance.

if I got these pills form other places I may say they must be fake but I am the only one that has issues with this.

can anyone shed any light?

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - TheDoors - 09-07-2017

Kpin's or Clonazepam whichever you choose to call them are very different from Diazepam, if that's what you are used to. Diazepam has a certain warmth to it where as Clonazepam is great for all day anxiety relief. Diazepam has stronger seditive properties than Clonazepam.

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - Charon - 09-07-2017

As with every symptom and with every body and every medicine, we all react differently. Doctors claim no two cases of MS are alike. However, MS victims definitely can talk in such a way that most medical professionals can understand them. So genes must be involved. OT, i admit.

Okie dokie, in the awful words of the man behind the curtain at the infamous drugbuyers.com, Your Mileage May Vary.

Some meds do not work on you. They just don't. Whilst for others, they may find the med to be totally helpful in their lives.

Good luck. This is exactly why when doctors only prescribe oh say humira for every disease on the planet, and ibuprophen for the rest, I don't believe them.

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - mr nobody - 09-09-2017

Not all benzos act the same or are metabolized the same way and as stated before "work" the same in different people.

Yes there are fakes out there but if you are used to product x and you expect product y to behave the same way you may be surprised.  Many products in the same "family" work on others but do not work well on me and vice versa.

Experiment if you wish but maybe stick with what you know.

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - Caver - 02-11-2018

What was said earlier some meds work differently on other people. I could swallow 200mg of Valium and it will not do crap. 4mg Clonazepam and boom I am out. But I found I have to have a empty stomach for the Clonazepam to work. If I eat anything 4 hours before it will not work. Maybe due to its affinity to bind with fats. I have not tried to eat something with no fats to see if it will work. I may do that next.

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - Sunglassesron - 02-12-2018

I know people who arent affected by midazolam which i find bizarre. Guess different things work for different people

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - Rafterman - 02-12-2018

(08-31-2017, 07:22 PM)yellowdog Wrote: I only use benzo very occasionally I have tried k pins from well known and respected vendors and they do nothing?

I even too 6 in one go that was at 8pm and I did sleep by 10pm.

I have heard that these pills are WAY stronger than diax or lorez

anyone else have this issue.

the last time I took 40mg of diaz I was falling asleep day time so I don't have a huge benzo tolerance.

if I got these pills form other places I may say they must be fake but I am the only one that has issues with this.

can anyone shed any light?
Hey Yellowdog,
Interesting post. 6 of which size? Most vendors deal primarily in the 2mg size, and I can't imagine you took 12mg of authentic clowns and didn't feel it, if 40mg of vals puts you to sleep. Yes, they are different meds and work in different ways, but a mega-dose is a mega-dose. I would say that 12mg of clowns is certainly a mega-dose and would have had an overwhelming effect on anyone. I have been taking it for 20 years and 2mg still makes me nod sometimes. I have only known a few people who have ever taken it at a 10+ mg dose and that was for seizure. Could be that even an honest vendor caught a bad supplier. It doesn't add up otherwise. Regards, RM

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - oneanddone - 02-13-2018

I could not agree with RM more. Different strokes for different folks but I've never seen an individual be able to take that much and feel nothing. Especially an inexperienced user. That is an enormous dose even for a seasoned veteran. I would certainly question the quality unless you have an enormous tolerance. Even though K's have a very long half life I and most that I know believe them to be the strongest of the benzos.

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - Caver - 02-13-2018

I also think K's are the strongest. Val was one of the first for controlling a seizure. Then the latest Lor is used and works quite well. Our bodies have different make ups and Val and Lor does not work for me I have a UDM with confirmation to prove what I was taking was not bunk. More genetic testing is being done to find out what works with certain classes of magazines. We are finding out that a lot of people are not mag seeking they just don't make an enzyme or very little for the substance to work. So, they get labeled just like myself as a seeker. Which in this day is bull if they can run the tests then run them on everybody. I have given Dilau___ with no relief but Nuba__ worked fine.

RE: for some reason K pins have no effect on me? - Rafterman - 02-14-2018

(02-13-2018, 11:50 AM)Caver Wrote: I also think K's are the strongest. Val was one of the first for controlling a seizure. Then the latest Lor is used and works quite well. Our bodies have different make ups and Val and Lor does not work for me I have a UDM with confirmation to prove what I was taking was not bunk. More genetic testing is being done to find out what works with certain classes of magazines. We are finding out that a lot of people are not mag seeking they just don't make an enzyme or very little for the substance to work. So, they get labeled just like myself as a seeker. Which in this day is bull if they can run the tests then run them on everybody. I have given Dilau___ with no relief but Nuba__ worked fine.

Hey Caver,
I think that everything you said is so true and so very important for people to realize. Like you say, with the advent of gene testing, the fact that not everyone responds to every med will soon be common knowledge. Like you, Dilua____ does not work on me. I am often in the ER due to a problem with kidney stones. They immediately hang a bag if D and it proceeds to do absolutely nothing for me. But give me a couple of Oxy 10-325's and I forget what I stopped by the ER for. Regards, RM