Posts: 1,154
Threads: 28
Joined: Apr 2015
(09-05-2016, 02:40 PM)Linville Wrote: Cricket I have read about HARP.
I also remember that storm that just turned away....from the eastern us. Hmmm
LOL, sorry guys for spouting off so early this morning with such a heavy and controversial topic. I know lots of people think it's crazy, but if they would only do a little research on things, it might just make them stop and think about all that's been going on in this country and how it got to this. We ARE under attack from our own "leaders".
HAARP has been called the Doomsday machine. There are sooo many evil things it can do and I believe it's responsible for a lot of "natural" disasters goin' on today. Some people will only look at the government info about HAARP and think it's harmless. How often have we been lied to by our government? You need to get info from many sources, including the whistleblowers that worked on the project. It will scare the shite outta ya, but we should be scared. This thing can actually split the planet apart if that's what they wish to do. It's also a big player in mind control among so many other things.
They say it was used on the soldiers in Iraq during the 1st Gulf war, causing them to put down their weapons and give up.
Not to say that everything it can do is bad, but once the military gets their hands on things, they turn it into a weapon. It will blow your mind when you see what it can do.
Nothing goin' on today happens by accident. Our "leaders" are out to destroy this country, lower the population and take over the world. All they care about is power and control and the less of us there are, the easier we are controlled. They are already trying to control our food supply. As Henry Kissinger said once, "control the food you control the people". I believe this could be the reason they have hit La with so many disasters. We have sooo many ways to feed ourselves and the rest of the country without their help. They want to put an end to our means to feed ourselves, so we get Katrina and other storms, oil spills to destroy the seafood industry and so forth. I think they'd love to wipe La off of the map. But, they don't take into consideration that Cajuns don't give up PERIOD. If they try to move us out, they will have a battle on their hands that they could never imagine.
I think as soon as Hillary is sworn in, we will see things ramp up big time. She's a VERY heavy hitter in this group of maniac's.
I fear for what's left of this country. I fear for all of us that are sick and disabled because we're probably the 1st ones they'd love to get rid of. We're "useless eaters".
All I can say is GOD HELP US ALL.
Sorry, but this morning I'm just really tired of the BS they put us thru and this circus they call an election. God is probably the only one that can stop this insanity.
Cricket (chirping loudly)
Posts: 289
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2016
Reputation:
19
Cricket your neighborhood has indeed had more than it's share of rain and disasters. So sorry for you all. I have friends in SW Miss and below N.O. that keep getting clobbered. Hand in there.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Posts: 1,154
Threads: 28
Joined: Apr 2015
(09-05-2016, 07:28 PM)Tbaronfl Wrote: Cricket your neighborhood has indeed had more than it's share of rain and disasters. So sorry for you all. I have friends in SW Miss and below N.O. that keep getting clobbered. Hand in there.
Thanks Tbar,
Luckily I am away from the problem areas (for now). It's mostly flooding north west of where I live. I'm in SE La close to the Miss. line. I'm sure our day will come over on this side, but crossing my fingers it never happens.
We got hit with a lot of rain again today. My grass is like walking on a sponge and my pups are not too happy about that. They hate to get their paws wet so I have to drag them out into the grass. I'd rather they have wet paws than relieve themselves inside. Not that they don't do that anyway. In our old home they were very good about doin' it outside, but here, not so much. I think they are stressed out over the move and new surroundings as much as I am. Hope they get over it soon
All I know is I pray it doesn't flood here since I can't afford insurance now. That worries me, but it's not like I have a choice.
If this rain doesn't start letting up I'm gonna start building an ark LOL
Cricket
Posts: 8,865
Threads: 233
Joined: Jun 2015
09-06-2016, 09:51 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2016, 09:59 AM by Linville.)
Good Morning IOP.
It has been so foggy and heavy dew, the last few since September started really I do believe.
It is going to be a long day for me, as I could not sleep & did not get much , I am already thinking about finding a place to take a power nap at lunch. LOL.
Well it is a short week. Even though this is what I felt like this morning;
******
*******
But I went for this instead......
Posts: 25,963
Threads: 1,984
Joined: Apr 2015
Reputation:
3,828
Good Morning, IOP! Sorry u want to go back to bed, linville.
Not at all awake myself yet.
 It is Well with My Soul
Posts: 206
Threads: 9
Joined: Mar 2016
Reputation:
42
Man that's one HELLUVA BIG cup'o'JO,your tottin there! L.VILLE'.thatll keep the old bladder flutterin. Goodday!
Posts: 1,154
Threads: 28
Joined: Apr 2015
(09-06-2016, 12:10 PM)inpain2 Wrote: Man that's one HELLUVA BIG cup'o'JO,your tottin there! L.VILLE'.thatll keep the old bladder flutterin. Goodday!
Good morning family.
I really feel bad for you guys that have to go to work. I use to have a 45 min. commute into N.O. to work every day and I hated it. So glad that since I went on disability back in the late 90's, I don't have to do that anymore. I luv being able to go to bed or get up whenever I feel like it. I don't mean to rub it in, but it's wonderful to do whatever you want. Of course I miss the money, but when I think about it, I'm saving A LOT on gas and sanity.
My job involved a lot of standing and heavy lifting and so many mornings I just didn't have it in me to do it. Did it for around 25 yrs. and was fine with it until the pain got so bad that I hated to move in the mornings. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
I hope your week goes easy for you guys and keep that mug filled.
Have a great day everyone.
Cricket
Posts: 14,424
Threads: 1,805
Joined: Jun 2015
Reputation:
3,589
Mornin Ms Hepburn....
Yes I did see that "Ann Coulter" roast last night... Oh that's right, it was for Rob Lowe!
Ann looked like a deer caught in the headlights!!
Fun indeed!
Ice
Semper Fidelis
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Posts: 289
Threads: 5
Joined: Aug 2016
Reputation:
19
(09-06-2016, 12:39 PM)Cricket Wrote: (09-06-2016, 12:10 PM)inpain2 Wrote: Man that's one HELLUVA BIG cup'o'JO,your tottin there! L.VILLE'.thatll keep the old bladder flutterin. Goodday!
Good morning family.
I really feel bad for you guys that have to go to work. I use to have a 45 min. commute into N.O. to work every day and I hated it. So glad that since I went on disability back in the late 90's, I don't have to do that anymore. I luv being able to go to bed or get up whenever I feel like it. I don't mean to rub it in, but it's wonderful to do whatever you want. Of course I miss the money, but when I think about it, I'm saving A LOT on gas and sanity.
My job involved a lot of standing and heavy lifting and so many mornings I just didn't have it in me to do it. Did it for around 25 yrs. and was fine with it until the pain got so bad that I hated to move in the mornings. But ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
I hope your week goes easy for you guys and keep that mug filled.
Have a great day everyone.
Cricket
Cricket I can relate. Worked hard and long for many years and was able to retire a couple of years back. I too don't miss the commute and the STRESS. I am blessed to be able to set my own schedule, work on things that interest me, and thank the Lord that I no longer have to do things I don't want to do, and work with (some) people I don't like.
Do not put off till tomorrow what can be put off till day-after-tomorrow just as well. - Mark Twain
Posts: 8,865
Threads: 233
Joined: Jun 2015
Good Wednesday Morning IOP. !
It is already hump day in this short week, YAY
Another heat wave kicking in .
here ya go, is so desire,
|