10-04-2023, 07:04 PM
no pictures. gotta listen.
It is Well with My Soul
|
The Chosen Ones...
|
|
10-04-2023, 07:32 PM
this was sent to me. i think as a compliment. i don't take it as same. with the pictures, it was somewhat demonic.
It is Well with My Soul
10-04-2023, 07:45 PM
Does it have a list? I didn't see one..
10-04-2023, 07:52 PM
no it wont download with the pics and the words cuz of whom sent it to me from his fangled up facebook acct.
sorry. It is Well with My Soul
10-04-2023, 08:45 PM
Semper Fidelis
![]() USMC Nemo me impune lacessit
10-04-2023, 09:41 PM
Thank u Ice. I watch the chosen daily. It is a different one though. It shows Jesus as laughing and it is glorious. And, thank u, kind sir.
It is Well with My Soul
10-04-2023, 10:52 PM
I have rippers ....
Lots of rippers... Not much I cannot get a d/l from Anything at all you want/need... I will do my best to get that for you ... No problem ever Ice
Semper Fidelis
![]() USMC Nemo me impune lacessit
10-05-2023, 12:09 AM
That is so kind of you. You have always been so kind Mr. IceMan.
I shall think about one that means a lot to me. Have a glorious nite. Forged in Fire is on now. It is Well with My Soul
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|