08-15-2018, 12:01 PM
You just uploaded your own ID card.
|
Some "Wild Tattoo's"
|
|
08-15-2018, 12:01 PM
You just uploaded your own ID card.
08-18-2018, 07:31 AM
(08-15-2018, 12:01 PM)G.Elias Wrote: You just uploaded your own ID card. I know I know : I even knew what I was doing as I posted it,I just love them so much and wanted to share them! Im smart...but unfortunately impulsive Code: "Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
seriously, law now keeps pics of tattoos to ID jane doe and to catch people they think did them wrong.
i shall soft delete your post. i can restore it if u want. But, oh the things that can come back to haunt one... It is Well with My Soul
08-18-2018, 05:30 PM
(08-18-2018, 04:14 PM)Charon Wrote: seriously, law now keeps pics of tattoos to ID jane doe and to catch people they think did them wrong. No need to restore it, I should have thought before posting, I appreciate you all looking out for me in lieu of my impulsive behaviour Code: "Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
08-18-2018, 05:49 PM
That is why we have such strict rules. By the time a new member realizes all that can be revealed online, and, sometimes, it does crash on one's head, it is too late.
So we all try to keep u guys as safe as we know how. It is Well with My Soul
09-23-2018, 05:28 AM
Strange...
L
10-02-2018, 08:28 PM
11-07-2018, 09:54 PM
11-21-2018, 12:17 AM
and i searched for wild thanksgiving tatoos. and that is not what i found, i tell u what. It is Well with My Soul
11-21-2018, 01:48 AM
Holy cow! Did anyone see this guy on Bill Maher's show that had p***y eater where a mustache goes?!! Yeah, he would get a job immediately!...NO! Good grief! What a way to be on welfare forever!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|