Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Music Thread
I got can't sleep itus....







Fell asleep logged on , ha .








Have a good day my musical friends.

It is Friday.
Yay.
I'm gonna carry on and get this day outa the way. Lol.

I could not sleep well the first part of the night and then fell asleep in a chair later and finally got back up hitting the sack about 3 am.
Wow was I dreaming....

Reminds me of a song.

Maybe I will.........play it.



Another about dreams song, since I was having very vivid dreams just before waking up this morn.

Lyrics kinda match me better on this one.
.





To the regulars in this thread .
I hope you have a good day.
We have such a good time with our varieties of music.
Remember the quote , Music Is Love.
I do.
Cool
Good Morning IOP!  Morning Linville...



This too shall pass. Heart
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"


Video 




"Let your tongue speak what your heart thinks."   --Davy Crockett










Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel
Nice set of songs Charon.

thanks for posting.


 

.....

.....and this one is so good.

It evokes emotions in me every time.



JUST NEED A LITTLE CURE EVERY NOW AND THEN


(12-02-2017, 08:14 PM)Charon Wrote:








Oh wow, these songs bring me back to my high school days lol


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)