03-26-2023, 10:12 PM
Legends of our Time
![[Image: XMPGJri.png]](https://i.imgur.com/XMPGJri.png)
![[Image: EjrxxDj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/EjrxxDj.png)
![[Image: OFq4oy7.png]](https://i.imgur.com/OFq4oy7.png)
![[Image: rhTvodK.png]](https://i.imgur.com/rhTvodK.png)
![[Image: 2GFO7Ii.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2GFO7Ii.png)
![[Image: smNJx5F.png]](https://i.imgur.com/smNJx5F.png)
![[Image: QgStF7P.png]](https://i.imgur.com/QgStF7P.png)
![[Image: XMPGJri.png]](https://i.imgur.com/XMPGJri.png)
![[Image: EjrxxDj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/EjrxxDj.png)
![[Image: OFq4oy7.png]](https://i.imgur.com/OFq4oy7.png)
![[Image: rhTvodK.png]](https://i.imgur.com/rhTvodK.png)
![[Image: 2GFO7Ii.png]](https://i.imgur.com/2GFO7Ii.png)
![[Image: smNJx5F.png]](https://i.imgur.com/smNJx5F.png)
![[Image: QgStF7P.png]](https://i.imgur.com/QgStF7P.png)
Semper Fidelis
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
![[Image: SyAa0qj.png]](https://i.imgur.com/SyAa0qj.png)
USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
|
Back in the Day
|
|
03-26-2023, 10:33 PM
so true. what i wouldn't do to talk with my parents and grandparents again...
It is Well with My Soul
04-06-2023, 12:19 AM
Lord have mercy my sister and GF and i did a few calls on: Do u have Prince Albert in a can? then can you let the poor man out.
The worst we did was call some elderly ladies and ask them to listen to our country song. God have mercy, they were so polite and said it was a wonderful song. Yeah, we never attempted a prank call again. There was nothing funny we found, but we met some lovely women whom were so kind. Lord, ask them to forgive me I pray. It is Well with My Soul
04-14-2023, 02:29 PM
Yabba Dabba Do
![]() ![]() Same Bat Time... Same Bat Channel ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I actually still use the one I got from my G-Mother ![]()
Semper Fidelis
![]() USMC Nemo me impune lacessit
04-19-2023, 01:27 AM
Those were the days my friend...Reminds me of Melanie: Look what they've done to my song, ma. But its look what they are doing to our world.
I admit i recognize many of the devices above pictured. I shant admit to which ones though, ha ha ha.... It is Well with My Soul
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|