Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Ye ole Cafe
Good Morning , Oh Izzy, cool post, &  I see that you noticed reilli has become Bohemian Congrats on getting to name it.

Can you look into the cup of coffee and dream you are anywhere you can think of.....even the ocean.  Smile 

Have a good Saturday Everyone.

.
[Image: tumblr_os83pfDWMs1vfxzkwo1_500.gif]


Oh here is a little extra for ya this morn !

.
[Image: tumblr_oqxvrcGdZ51r1d04qo4_500.jpg][Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcoloradoguy.com%2Fcoffee...ps.jpg&f=1]
Reply
Hi skipper1.

July 1, WOW. 

Middle of summer.


[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lovethispic.com%2Fup...ly.jpg&f=1]
Reply
July - CRAZY!! Where has this year gone?!?!
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Reply
Ha ha here is a good one for coffee lovers.


[Image: tumblr_opr63tCpc01rr7zm8o1_500.jpg]
Reply
I forgot to say thanks for noticing the Bohemian title Izzy and Linville!

[Image: a.baa-Happy-Coffee.jpg]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Reply
Hi Charon, Linville, Misterbeefy, reilli, mrchucky, our macro...and of corse EVERYONE else in this wonderful family!

Well, looks like we've all made it safely through to FRIDAY once again!! 

And hopefully you've all had as best a stress free and pain free week you could!!


   


Enjoy your weekend Folks...I hope it's a good one for all!!!

I'll be looking forward to watching the British Grand Prix...GO-GO LEWIS HAMILTON!! Cool


Big Grin
Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path...
And leave a trail... of Love, Laughter and Understanding.
Reply
Happy Friday to you Izzy! And to all my other friends may you have a stress free day and a peaceful weekend.


I know every day is a gift, but where's the receipt for Mondays? I want to exchange it for another Friday.

[Image: 16025a94c5f656be44734e1e2160095b.jpg]
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Reply
[Image: tumblr_oswmq0UjAw1s30ko5o1_1280.jpg]
Reply
Good morning and HAPPY FRIDAY!

Here's a haiku or two:

Today is Friday.
A day to honor Venus.
It's true, look it up.

Heck yeah, it's Friday!
Can't wait for my two day break.
By that I mean, sleep.

Is there a Haiku thread yet? That might be fun! Smile

Reply
[Image: tumblr_osj53hFmY11u19ezpo1_500.jpg]


Good Morning Everyone !

Especially you !

Heart
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)