11-29-2015, 02:39 PM
[video=youtube]http:/https://youtu.be/4ijHuNpOPCs[/video]
|
The Music Thread
|
|
11-29-2015, 02:39 PM
[video=youtube]http:/https://youtu.be/4ijHuNpOPCs[/video]
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VcY3l_kE5s[/video]
====== Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town Waiting for someone or something to show you the way Tired of lying in the sunshine Staying home to watch the rain And you are young and life is long And there is time to kill today And then one day you find Ten years have got behind you No one told you when to run You missed the starting gun And you run, and you run to catch up with the sun, but it's sinking Racing around to come up behind you again The sun is the same in a relative way, but you're older Shorter of breath and one day closer to death Every year is getting shorter Never seem to find the time Plans that either come to nought Or half a page of scribbled lines Hanging on in quiet desparation is the English way The time is gone The song is over Thought I'd something more to say Home, home again I like to be here when I can When I come home cold and tired It's good to warm my bones beside the fire Far away across the field The tolling of the iron bell Calls the faithful to their knees To hear the softly spoken magic spells
11-30-2015, 05:09 AM
@Linville-Great post. This is another one of those ear worms I do not mind, It becomes more relevant every day, which given the subject is apropos. If someone like Waters or Gilmore can feel this way, I do not feel too bad when I ruminate how life has already past me by, because if anyone has missed the starting gun it is me. Fantastic post!
“When they said, repent, I wonder what they meant.” - Leonard Cohen RIP
12-02-2015, 01:51 AM
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSkb0kDacjs&list=PLddCdalaL-0i1BX1lOY_8vgnjn3N1_9-n[/video]
12-04-2015, 03:33 AM
Good post Kona.
one good one deserves another....here goes; [video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRY1NG1P_kw[/video]
12-05-2015, 03:40 AM
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2pQ7EEzwC4[/video]
12-05-2015, 03:45 PM
12-06-2015, 03:53 PM
I posted this movie, Master and the Commander, The Far Side of the World, over in the movies, that you like thread .Â
Another song from the movie is this one and it is truly a work of art The Cello instrument can draw out so many emotions.....wow I love it. =======
12-07-2015, 04:09 AM
[video=youtube]http:/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP6KbVoalAE[/video]
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|